NARS Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow

Haven

I looked at these es in person yesterday. I really liked most of them, and they seemed to have decent color payoff - with the exception of Andromeda and Cassiopeia. The texture was what I was expecting which was a buttery powder and not stiff at all. A bunch of the colors are dupable, so check your stash before purchasing.

I ended up purchasing: Subra, Europa, Callisto, and Himalia. I used all four in a look today and really like the results. No fading so far. Europa applies a lot nicer over primer on the lids than it appears in a swatch on the arm or hand. I haven't tried them wet yet.

I am happy with my purchase, but I do not know if I will be getting more of these b/c of the price.

ETA: I tried Europa wet today and really liked it. Though I agree that it is dupable, it is a really nice base/lid/highlight color. I also went back for Phoebe and Desdemona
eyelove.gif
. Now I think that I am really done.

butterflyeyes

I ordered a few of these as a bday gift to myself lol. Hope to have them by Friday. I got Cassiopeia, Desdemona, Subra, and Lysithea. Had to order everything sans swatching because my local Sephora in Penny's doesn't carry them.

Genn

I ordered a few of these as a bday gift to myself lol. Hope to have them by Friday. I got Cassiopeia, Desdemona, Subra, and Lysithea. Had to order everything sans swatching because my local Sephora in Penny's doesn't carry them.
I go through this every time a new product comes out.

I really want Callisto, Desdemona, Phoebe,and Subra but I cant decided which one or two to get first. and then I think Himalia would be a pretty summer color.
th_crazy.gif

butterflyeyes

I go through this every time a new product comes out.
Sadly we're JUST getting a Sephora in any form so I guess I can't complain too much. Most people around here haven't been to a real Sephora so they don't know what their missing lol

Monsy

Got my Callisto. I have no words to describe this beauty. And there is no way to capture its color and shimmer

I know I am not allowed to post links here but I posted short video on my IG if you want to see the shimmer

makesmesmile

I just couldn't resist and got Himalia for now. I'll definitely get Dione & Callisto, too!
Gotta love these shadows.

Maris Crane

I just thought I'd let any fellow Canadians know: I saw Murale actually has them online now - and if you spend $125+ or more online you get 20x the Points July 15th - 16th with JULY20X at checkout. Might be a good time to haul.

Latest posts