NARS Fall 2013

MarieMary

Has anyone tried the new brow gel? What do you think of it?

Here is cafemakeup's review. I am thinking of getting the clear one. I've never used a brow gel before, is it useful for creating a more groomed/formal look?

http://cafemakeup.com/2013/08/21/nars-brow-gel-review/
There is a thread for the Brow Gels. ;)

http://www.specktra.net/t/182634/nars-brow-gel

MacAddictNurse

I took a picture from a folder that I found at Sephora today:

The colors are:

• Devotee*: Highlighter

• Mistinguette*: Bright pink

• Orgasm

• Laguna

• Goulue*: Fleshy pink

• Deep Throat

* limited edition
I think I've died and gone to blush heaven!! I am such a fan of NARS blushes and this will be a part of my collection I have the other two from nordstrom and was so disappointed when they didn't have a blush palette this year so this is going to be mine by any means!!

Addict4MAC

So I'm new to NARS and I figured this would be the perfect time to try their blushes but now I don't know which palette to get. I was interested most in Adult Content but One Night Stand has Deep Throat in it as well. The same with Killing Me Softly, it has Orgasm. I'm not sure if its worth buying all three palettes as I've heard it takes forever to hit pan. Any suggestions? TIA

I took a picture from a folder that I found at Sephora today:

The colors are:

• Devotee*: Highlighter

• Mistinguette*: Bright pink

• Orgasm

• Laguna

• Goulue*: Fleshy pink

• Deep Throat

* limited edition

pinkpaint

So I'm new to NARS and I figured this would be the perfect time to try their blushes but now I don't know which palette to get. I was interested most in Adult Content but One Night Stand has Deep Throat in it as well. The same with Killing Me Softly, it has Orgasm. I'm not sure if its worth buying all three palettes as I've heard it takes forever to hit pan. Any suggestions? TIA
I would get Adult Content and Killing Me Softly. I'm not a fan of Orgasm or Laguna. Neither showed up on me so I try to steer clear of them in these palettes. Deep Throat is what I wanted Orgasm to be. NARS blushes do last forever so I think these are a great deal, especially for colors you know you would never use up and therefore wouldn't mind a smaller size.

MissTT

Sorry, but I'm too lazy to reread this whole thread.
blush-anim-cl.gif
Are the two palettes perm? AC and KMS

Addict4MAC

I would get Adult Content and Killing Me Softly. I'm not a fan of Orgasm or Laguna. Neither showed up on me so I try to steer clear of them in these palettes. Deep Throat is what I wanted Orgasm to be. NARS blushes do last forever so I think these are a great deal, especially for colors you know you would never use up and therefore wouldn't mind a smaller size.
Thank you! I was thinking about just getting the two smaller palettes.

allthingsglam

I'm getting adult content all the items in killing me softly I have already.did anybody pick up nars mysterious red matte pencil if so how are u liking it nordstrom sold out

khhmakeup

The two blush palettes are beautiful... I love the colour Outlaw, I've been wearing it almost every day since I picked it up September 5th. Does anyone else not love the colour Miss Liberty? I'm finding it has too large of glitter pieces in it. Still gorgeous palettes though. I also splurged and picked up Fairy's Kiss since everyone on here said the palette was likely destroyed at my location, you're right... I love it! Kalahari is the most beautiful colour. Thanks for being such amazing enablers haha

vannycul

Old old thread but who has tried nars realm of the senses cheek blushes/ highlight? I saw It on eBay but wondering if it would look nice on woc?