I will try to make swatches for the other one tomorrow

Addict4MAC

Ride up to the moon

More pics and swatches on my blog.

I will try to make swatches for the other one tomorrow
Thank you for sharing!
heart.gif

Naughtyp

Today i went to Sephora and got the nail polish i wanted, Galathee. they didn't have La paz lipstick =(
i went to nordies and tried it on. Didn't feel that bad to me once it was on, but while i was layering it i could feel how dry it was. I still plan on getting it tho, if i can find it near the end of the month.

elegant-one

I bought Mysterious Red Saturday & it is HOT HOT HOT. I would say its more blue red on me but its not too cool or too warm just GORGEOUS!

pinkpaint

Fairy's kiss

IT'S A MUST HAVE!!!

more photos and swatches on the blog

get it while you can!
Your swatches look great. I've never been much of a shadow girl, but I'm loving both palettes. Do you think between these two and a decent MAC/Stila neutral palette I should be set as far as shadow? For me, it's a bit of a splurge but it seems smarter than buying a bunch of singles/duos. Any thoughts?

Monsy

Yes you are right . If you have this and maybe another neutral palette you should be fine. I have a tons of shadows but honestly how much you have that's enough. And these are great deal for 45$.

Prettypackages

Your swatches look great. I've never been much of a shadow girl, but I'm loving both palettes. Do you think between these two and a decent MAC/Stila neutral palette I should be set as far as shadow? For me, it's a bit of a splurge but it seems smarter than buying a bunch of singles/duos. Any thoughts?
I think if you aren't a shadow person, these would be good. It will give you some basics to use and play with. now once you become hooked on shadow, don't blame us. LOL

pinkpaint

I think if you aren't a shadow person, these would be good. It will give you some basics to use and play with. now once you become hooked on shadow, don't blame us. LOL
Lol I think I'm just too lazy for shadow most of the time, but I always have time for lipstick and blush. I'm trying to change that, though. And I'm fully aware of the enabling that goes on here
girlhaha.gif

Odelia

I refuse to spend $25 on shipping to Canada from nars.com -_-
Grr! Monsy's swatches hooked me until I got to the checkout lol.
Will the gifting palettes be released at sephora.com too?

pinkpaint

I refuse to spend $25 on shipping to Canada from nars.com -_-
Grr! Monsy's swatches hooked me until I got to the checkout lol.
Will the gifting palettes be released at sephora.com too?
According to Temptalia, they will be. Nordstrom already has them so it shouldn't be long.

MarieMary

These palettes will be available September 1st.

Adult content
(clockwise, from top left) Zen, Miss Liberty, Deep Throat, Desire

Killing Me Softly
(clockwise, from top left) Gilda, Albatross, Orgasm, Outlaw

brittbby

These palettes will be available September 1st. Adult content (clockwise, from top left) Zen, Miss Liberty, Deep Throat, Desire Killing Me Softly (clockwise, from top left) Gilda, Albatross, Orgasm, Outlaw
I really like the "Killing me Softly" palette... But why oh why does it have to have orgasm :( still might get it but I think I'll be set on orgasm blush for the next 5 years.

califabulous

Oh NARS, why are you doing this to me? I have been so good. I was simply waiting the mac retro matte collection. But no. Now I want adult content, Fairy's kiss and realm of the senses...I'm hoping fairy's kiss e/s shadows are a little too light in color. But for now, I'm off to see what other goodies have launched so I can add to my lust list
drools.gif