NARS Fall 2013

MarieMary

The Adult Content and Killing me Softly palettes will be available September 1st in the US. Karen from MakeUpAndBeautyBlog has swatches of Adult Content. :)

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/daily-beauty-cat/nars-adult-content-blush-palette/

Addict4MAC

The Adult Content and Killing me Softly palettes will be available September 1st in the US. Karen from MakeUpAndBeautyBlog has swatches of Adult Content. :)

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/daily-beauty-cat/nars-adult-content-blush-palette/
pompom.gif

ETA: I guess I don't need the palette from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale after all. This one has Deep Throat as well and I much prefer to have a blush palette than one with eye shadows and blush.

MaitaiFluff

katred

Specktra Bestie

At first I thought "I already have DT, so I don't need this". Then I realised that I use DT all the time and I do want the other three blushes in the palette. *adds palette to long list of Nars wants.

cindypltnm81

Ordered both palettes this morning can't wait to play with them
I did too. Even though I have 2 colors each in my collex from both of the palettes. Most of their palettes is the reason why I don't buy them because of that reason. But these look too lovely to pass up!

pinkpaint

Ordered both palettes this morning can't wait to play with them
Let us know how you like them, ladies :) I'm trying to wait for Sephora to swatch these in store. Ride Up is a definite but I'm actually liking Fairy's Kiss, too. What are your favorite duos/singles? I only have a Bali, Mekong and a sample of Galapagos.

On another note, I saw the New Wave palette at Nordstrom's Rack, and of course there were no American Dream. I watched 4 women walk over, get excited because it's Nars, open it to see the colors and then get sad because they're all neon lol.

cindypltnm81

Let us know how you like them, ladies :) I'm trying to wait for Sephora to swatch these in store. Ride Up is a definite but I'm actually liking Fairy's Kiss, too. What are your favorite duos/singles? I only have a Bali, Mekong and a sample of Galapagos. On another note, I saw the New Wave palette at Nordstrom's Rack, and of course there were no American Dream. I watched 4 women walk over, get excited because it's Nars, open it to see the colors and then get sad because they're all neon lol.
I love the cordura duo, new york single, and my lovely single Nepal e/s. If you dont have Nepal you should get it:) For me, I have so many NARS duos and singles, that I don't use them as often as I like because I don't see the colors due to the compact. So I keep my favorites out for the moment and what I know I'll be using. I def recommend these palettes if you don't have a lot a shadows from NARS. In the Fairys Kiss palette, I have night porter and Galapagos as well and I haven't been using them. They are stunning colors but I feel they can be so pigmented for everyday wear. And in the Ride Up, I have brousse and the kalahari duos. Both amazing duos, but again I sometime will forget about them. I'm getting these LE palettes because they have a few colors all in one pallets which is a convenient way to use your shadows more.

pinkpaint

I love the cordura duo, new york single, and my lovely single Nepal e/s. If you dont have Nepal you should get it:) For me, I have so many NARS duos and singles, that I don't use them as often as I like because I don't see the colors due to the compact. So I keep my favorites out for the moment and what I know I'll be using. I def recommend these palettes if you don't have a lot a shadows from NARS. In the Fairys Kiss palette, I have night porter and Galapagos as well and I haven't been using them. They are stunning colors but I feel they can be so pigmented for everyday wear. And in the Ride Up, I have brousse and the kalahari duos. Both amazing duos, but again I sometime will forget about them. I'm getting these LE palettes because they have a few colors all in one pallets which is a convenient way to use your shadows more.
I never looked into Nepal but the swatches look gorgeous. And I love those types of colors. I think the palettes will be pretty convenient. At first I was irritated that they're kind of small but I think it makes for a better deal. I've never come close to finishing a shadow so 6 smaller pans are better for me. Night Porter is stunning but I always held off on getting it because I knew it would get a ton of use. Now I don't have to feel too guilty lol. Also, If I really love any of the colors I can just buy the single/duo later.

I'm the same way with my blushes. I always grab Luster or Deep Throat because they're sitting out but I have to get in the habit of using the others, too.

MarieMary

Karen from MakeUpAndBeautyBlog has swatches of the Killing Me Softly cheek palette. :)

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/daily-beauty-cat/nars-killing-me-softly-palette/

Naughtyp

I went to Sephora and they didn't have anything out for this collection!
girl_devil.gif
I still really want the purple lipstick even tho everyone (blogger) says they are dry... anyone else? I still want the np too!

cindypltnm81

I never looked into Nepal but the swatches look gorgeous. And I love those types of colors. I think the palettes will be pretty convenient. At first I was irritated that they're kind of small but I think it makes for a better deal. I've never come close to finishing a shadow so 6 smaller pans are better for me. Night Porter is stunning but I always held off on getting it because I knew it would get a ton of use. Now I don't have to feel too guilty lol. Also, If I really love any of the colors I can just buy the single/duo later. I'm the same way with my blushes. I always grab Luster or Deep Throat because they're sitting out but I have to get in the habit of using the others, too.
I've been wanting to try Luster for sometime now as a highlight. I have Sertao and albatross as my only 2 NARS highlights.

pinkpaint

I've been wanting to try Luster for sometime now as a highlight. I have Sertao and albatross as my only 2 NARS highlights.
I LOVE Luster. I use it as a blush and it gives the prettiest glow. It doesn't look like you're wearing a lot of makeup but it instantly makes you look...brighter...glow-ier lol, I don't know how to explain it. I have Albatross too but it can be a little dramatic sometimes. I've never tried Sertao but it seems more golden brown while Luster is more golden peach.

sofiabud12

I read on a blog about Peloponnese and I like it but I'm not sure. I’d rather invest in the new Urban Decay lipsticks

Icecaramellatte

Wow! I completely forgot about this thread. Just too many good things coming up that I can't keep up with all the threads. I did see the 2 blush palettes in Sephora yesterday. I didn't check to see what else was in the display. I see some new blush palettes are coming. I wonder if the first one will be discontinued - Foreplay was it??? I still want to get it.

Monsy

got mine palettes today! they were supposed to arrive on thursday but they came in today! i was so surprised