NARS Fall 2015

Odelia

I've been waiting for Tribulation to show up on the bay for ages now. I want to use ebates! It's there on Murale but no ebates and I want to get Pasiphae at the same time. GRRRR! C'mon Canada!

VAL4M

GRRRR! C'mon Canada!
I know right! what up!? I really want Pasiphae but it is out of stock at sephora, at Murale it is there but when I click on it, I have ''the combination is not available'' WTF?
So now i'm stalking the Bay website for Nars and Chanel fall collection :(

Ernie

:shock:
Blush Nude! That's the description I was thinking of for the lighter shade :love: SENIOR MOMENT :flower:
Just got my Nars blush BLKR duo - its very very pretty on. I love BOTH shades very very much! The lighter shade is a beautiful feminine pale rose nude :heart: I used the Mac 109 to get it to show well. SOOOO pretty for day. I equally adore the pink peach slight rose shade. SUPER pretty on. I have NO clue what T was talking about! It is not dry or powdery at all imho. It lays softly & naturally beautiful on the skin.
I totally agree with you, on both counts. Today I wore the beige side as a blush with some TF highlighter duo, perfection!

elegant-one

I totally agree with you, on both counts. Today I wore the beige side as a blush with some TF highlighter duo, perfection!
Yes it is! I wore the rose beige side today too. LOVE it. I'll have to try the TF highlighter with it tomorrow
heart.gif

Is it LE?

Neicy

Just wanted to share some goodies and a PSA !
Not affiliated in any way! I get the same gift everyone does!

My SA works for Nars!
I always post this on other forums to hook everyone up, but why not Specktra too?
Barneys is having their Beauty bag event!
With a $200 beauty purchase, this includes fragrances, skincare, candles or beauty tools. There is an amazing bag they give out. This bags are epic with some full sixed items and many many deluxe items. They do this 2 times a year.

This fall starts September 8th-12. she is preselling now!
She hooks up my friends in the beauty community!
If you are doing the bag event, just for saying my Name when you order with her, she is giving out a full size NARS Blush Palette! You don't even have to buy Nars if you don't want too!

Thee is also a Nars step up gift if you do buy Nars.

Please contact her to presell as these go fast! Her name is Xiomara, she works for Nars Barneys NYC.
[email protected]
1- 212 823- 2007
Here is the palette for mentioning Neicy when ordering!
1-

Have fun shopping! :)

Icecaramellatte

My SA works for Nars!
I always post this on other forums to hook everyone up, but why not Specktra too?
With a $200 beauty purchase, this includes fragrances, skincare, candles or beauty tools. There is an amazing bag they give out. This bags are epic with some full sixed items and many many deluxe items. They do this 2 times a year.

If you are doing the bag event, just for saying my Name when you order with her, she is giving out a full size NARS Blush Palette! You don't even have to buy Nars if you don't want too!

Please contact her to presell as these go fast! Her name is Xiomara, she works for Nars Barneys NYC.
[email protected]
1- 212 823- 2007
1-

Thanks a bunch Neicy! I was on another board the other day and asked when Barney's was having something and didn't get a response so the timing of your post is perfect. I'm looking to make a fragrance purchase. I don't need that palette. I have 2 of them already. It's great though. I'd love to know more about the step up gift.

Monsy

I called once and asked for XIomara she unfortunately wasn't there so I had some guy get my order and he was AWFUL!!!! he is also from nars counter
do not order from him!

Neicy

Thanks a bunch Neicy! I was on another board the other day and asked when Barney's was having something and didn't get a response so the timing of your post is perfect. I'm looking to make a fragrance purchase. I don't need that palette. I have 2 of them already. It's great though. I'd love to know more about the step up gift.
YW hun! I got the step up gift as well. The gloss is called Priscilla, the multiple is Orgasm and the Illuminator is Orgasm too!
If you are going to get the bag event, might as well take a free blush palette and gift it! I also saw the Bag for the event, info is not released yet. But it is VERY nice! :) Happy shopping, call or email her. OMG I forgot I also got a fragrance too. I should be getting 3 bags! ! :O

What fragrance do you want?

Neicy

I called once and asked for XIomara she unfortunately wasn't there so I had some guy get my order and he was AWFUL!!!! he is also from nars counter
do not order from him!
:(

This is why I always say only go through her! He will not be able to get you any of the extra gifts , nor does he throw extra goodies in!

Did you see my post on mua? ;)

Icecaramellatte

YW hun! I got the step up gift as well. The gloss is called Priscilla, the multiple is Orgasm and the Illuminator is Orgasm too!
If you are going to get the bag event, might as well take a free blush palette and gift it! I also saw the Bag for the event, info is not released yet. But it is VERY nice! :) Happy shopping, call or email her. OMG I forgot I also got a fragrance too. I should be getting 3 bags! ! :O

What fragrance do you want?
A Serge Lutens, either Rahat or Chergui.

Monsy

:(

This is why I always say only go through her! He will not be able to get you any of the extra gifts , nor does he throw extra goodies in!

Did you see my post on mua? ;)
No.

Well she wasn't there and I had to make an order. lesson learned

Shars

My SA works for Nars!

[email protected]
1- 212 823- 2007
1-

This was nice of you for posting this (even though I vowed to go on a "no-buy" yesterday). I may just give her a call!

Neicy

Ok, sorry the phone number is 1212 833-2007 and she changed the step up gift to 100 in Nars, not 125! YAY :)

Jayjayy

Hooray, glad you like it! This is so petty, but a lot of T's reviews and answers to those questions she hosts annoy me to no end. For example, there was a question "What blush are you wearing right now?" She responded saying something like 'Nothing, I just washed my makeup off.'
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Monsy

I finally saw fall collection in person yesterday and both ED eyeshadows are very pretty. Glosses I did not like too "milky" and matte for me.
Oh and I loved goddess and oxaca shadow pencils such a nice creamy texture

Latest posts