NARS Fall 2015

Monsy

You ladies made my day truly. It has been pretty shitty morning over here. You made me laugh.
I love our little beauty community
bouquet.gif

laurennnxox

IT IS THE BOMB my store is sold out every single week. doesn't matter how many we receive it sells out in couple of days 
And now I see why!! It applies sooo nicely. I see myself reaching for this over my beloved KVD trooper. And that's a big deal for me!
You ladies made my day truly. It has been pretty shitty morning over here. You made me laugh.  I love our little beauty community :bouquet:  
Awww, I'm sorry to hear it's been a bad morning! :hug: I'm happy to hear we could make you feel a bit better!!

Monsy

come to the tarte thread http://www.specktra.net/t/40201/tarte-cosmetics/60#post_3000163

Shars

Awww, I'm sorry to hear it's been a bad morning!
th_hug.gif
I'm happy to hear we could make you feel a bit better!!
Hmmmm! Do you use the brush that comes with it or another you own? I like KVD Trooper because of the tip and because the formula is matte black! I may have to look into this Tarteist one!

Monsy

Hmmmm! Do you use the brush that comes with it or another you own? I like KVD Trooper because of the tip and because the formula is matte black! I may have to look into this Tarteist one!
I tried both the brush that it comes with as well as MAC eyeliner brushes and it's good either way

laurennnxox

I tried both the brush that it comes with as well as MAC eyeliner brushes and it's good either way
Same! It's really great. What I like about trooper is it's quick, easy, and totally convenient. However with practice, I feel like I'll be able to master using this formula. It wasn't hard the first time, but it did take me longer than trooper.

awickedshape

Hello everyone! I'm Tamz from Singapore and I've been on this thread nearly everyday just looking at the mini-reviews and raves y'all have been writing!

I purchased the VIP Red lipstick and the Tribulation highlighting blush! Both items are so so beautiful! :) Looking forward to the upcoming collections! :)
Welcome!

boschicka

Hello everyone! I'm Tamz from Singapore and I've been on this thread nearly everyday just looking at the mini-reviews and raves y'all have been writing!

I purchased the VIP Red lipstick and the Tribulation highlighting blush! Both items are so so beautiful! :) Looking forward to the upcoming collections! :)
Since you purchased Tribulation, I recommend heading on over to the (HAA): Highlighter Addicts Anonymous thread to join us in highlighting overload!

Shars

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

Icecaramellatte

Any NJ Specktrettes? I got an invitation to a boutique opening at Garden State Plaza. That mall has everything. I've been wanting an excuse to go out there so I just may go. I don't know what to get though as I've bought most of the fall collection.

msvluvsmac

Any NJ Specktrettes?  I got an invitation to a boutique opening at Garden State Plaza.  That mall has everything.  I've been wanting an excuse to go out there so I just may go.  I don't know what to get though as I've bought most of the fall collection.
I live in South Jersey so it's a little hike for me but I may just have to take a little trip up there one of these days. It's nice to know there will be a boutique in reach. When is it opening?

mel33t

Any NJ Specktrettes?  I got an invitation to a boutique opening at Garden State Plaza.  That mall has everything.  I've been wanting an excuse to go out there so I just may go.  I don't know what to get though as I've bought most of the fall collection.
Ohh, that sounds fun. When is it??

elegant-one

Posted this in the Sephora thread, but I just ordered the 413 Blkr blush duo.

AUDACIOUS - code for a free mini mascara & Nars ebates is 5% right now.

Icecaramellatte

Ohh, that sounds fun. When is it??

The email only mentions the pre-opening party tomorrow from 10am to 9pm. I don't know when the store officially opens. I don't know how you can have a party all day but . . .

That would be a hike for you but on the plus size the mall is huge! They have everything imaginable. Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Macy's, Lord and Taylor and specialized makeup stores like Make Up For Ever and Inglot. Lush if you like bath and body products. I could go on and on. They have a lot of stores I don't see in other malls or even realize that they had a store. Plus a big movie theater. I haven't been in a while but I would just check the store directory for other stuff.

msvluvsmac

The email only mentions the pre-opening party tomorrow from 10am to 9pm.  I don't know when the store officially opens.  I don't know how you can have a party all day but . . .  That would be a hike for you but on the plus size the mall is huge!  They have everything imaginable.  Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Macy's, Lord and Taylor and specialized makeup stores like Make Up For Ever and Inglot.  Lush if you like bath and body products.  I could go on and on.  They have a lot of stores I don't see in other malls or even realize that they had a store.  Plus a big movie theater.  I haven't been in a while but I would just check the store directory for other stuff.
Thanks for the info! I don't have a problem traveling a distance for good shopping and makeup (I've done it before) so I may take a trip one of these Saturdays and just make a day of it. I do have a Make Up Forever store about 45 minutes from me in Pennsylvania but the one you mentioned may be better since it's close to NYC.