NARS Fall 2015

elegant-one

Tribulation
Very Pretty! Mine should be here soon
flower.gif

Monsy

do we know what's LE from this collection and what's not? I am curious about the DE eyeshadows and chelsea girl

Vineetha

do we know what's LE from this collection and what's not? I am curious about the DE eyeshadows and chelsea girl
NARS Website lists only Tribulation Blush & VIP Red Lipstick as Limited! So I am assuming the glosses and Dual intensity shadows are going to be added to permanent line!! When Temptalia first posted she mentioned everything as permanent but I dont think thats the case with Tribulation & the lipstick!!

Monsy

Good! I then have more time to get the rest of the stuff. I am happy with just getting tribulation for now

elegant-one

So....I met my UPS guy at the grocery store just a bit ago to get my Nars Tribulation
lol.gif
It's really really pretty on my skin
flower.gif

laurennnxox

no not as good. dryer and more glittery I have couple of them . Tribulation is by far the best one so far 
I swatched this at nordies today and didn't pick it up. It would be too subtle of a highlight for me. But... i've been thinking about maybe gettig it and using as a blush topper. Do you think it would emphasize pores? I don't really have large ones.

Monsy

are you talking about Tribulation? I think it will be beautiful over Silent nude. I also like to wear Hot sands illuminator or BLKR illuminator first and then topped with Tribulation

why do you feel it will be too subtle for you? I think you are lighter than me and on me it shows really well. The only thing is if you do not like golden highlight

laurennnxox

are you talking about Tribulation? I think it will be beautiful over Silent nude. I also like to wear Hot sands illuminator or BLKR illuminator first and then topped with Tribulation why do you feel it will be too subtle for you? I think you are lighter than me and on me it shows really well. The only thing is if you do not like golden highlight 
Yes, tribulation! :) Ohh layering it over those illuminators sound sooo pretty. I will try that on my hand in store. It might have been the lighting in store but I did s couple swipes on my hand and it kind of blended away. Maybe i'll have the SA try it on my cheek when I go back!

Medgal07

no not as good. dryer and more glittery
I have couple of them . Tribulation is by far the best one so far
I was amazed by Tribulation!! Thanks for twisting my arm encouraging me to get it Monsy
th_kiss.gif

Jubilation Vertical, Jubilation Horizontal, Tribulation

Latest posts