NARS Fall 2015

elegant-one

I was amazed by Tribulation!! Thanks for twisting my arm encouraging me to get it Monsy
th_kiss.gif

Jubilation Vertical, Jubilation Horizontal, Tribulation
pompom.gif
eyelove.gif
They are ALL so pretty on you! I really love the middle shade.......prolly because it has a pink cast lol. Thanks for the great swatches Sis!

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF] I was amazed by Tribulation!! Thanks for twisting my arm encouraging me to get it Monsy:kiss: [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   [/COLOR][COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR]    [COLOR=CD69A1] [/COLOR]    [COLOR=0000FF]Jubilation Vertical, Jubilation Horizontal, Tribulation[/COLOR]
I was eyeing Jubilation lol

Monsy

I was amazed by Tribulation!! Thanks for twisting my arm encouraging me to get it Monsy
th_kiss.gif

Jubilation Vertical, Jubilation Horizontal, Tribulation
YAAAAY i am so happy you love it they all look amazing on you how do you like Jubilation texture?

Medgal07

pompom.gif
eyelove.gif
They are ALL so pretty on you! I really love the middle shade.......prolly because it has a pink cast lol. Thanks for the great swatches Sis!
Thanks Sis. That's the right side of Jubilation and it really is so pretty---it would look amazing on you to!!!!

Monsy

regarding other nars highlighting blushes

I have miss liberty and new order

you can tell right away they have different texture than Tribulation much more glittery

boschicka

regarding other nars highlighting blushes

I have miss liberty and new order

you can tell right away they have different texture than Tribulation much more glittery
That's what I had heard about them. Thanks for confirming and the swatches!

phoebeloves

I've never tried their shadow sticks, how are they?

I was looking at that too. I bought a liner from them, from I don't remember which collex, and it tried out super fast.
I bought Goddess and it creased on me. I primed with Nars smudge proof base and I usually don't have problems with products creasing. I'm disappointed because the color is very pretty but I'm returning it. Looking for a similar color in a cream/liquid eyeshadow if anyone has a recommendation.

laurennnxox

Starting a hash tag... It will be dubbed "#MonsyMadeMeDoIt" :lol: Today I bought both tribulation blush and tarteist eyeliner, haha. & I'm looooving the liner! Going to try tribulation tomorrow.

talkativetamz

Hello everyone! I'm Tamz from Singapore and I've been on this thread nearly everyday just looking at the mini-reviews and raves y'all have been writing!

I purchased the VIP Red lipstick and the Tribulation highlighting blush! Both items are so so beautiful! :) Looking forward to the upcoming collections! :)

laurennnxox

[COLOR=0000FF]   I like that Lauren.  I have Jubilation and Tribulation #MonsyMadeMeDoIt[/COLOR]
:lmao: we'll call it #MMMDI for short.
hahahhaha omg ladies you crack me up :yahoo:  
:haha: If it wasn't for your IG pic of you wearing the tartiest liner I would have passed it right up. But I was in sephora yesterday, saw it and went "WELL, Monsy likes it so it's obvi great" and took it right to the cashier.

Monsy

If it wasn't for your IG pic of you wearing the tartiest liner I would have passed it right up. But I was in sephora yesterday, saw it and went "WELL, Monsy likes it so it's obvi great" and took it right to the cashier.
IT IS THE BOMB

my store is sold out every single week. doesn't matter how many we receive it sells out in couple of days