NARS Fall 2015

Icecaramellatte

I'm about to go to the Nars boutique to get the hard wired set but I've seen it in two stores today so I don't remember why I thought the boutique was the only place that had it.

Monsy

Ps: Opal liquid plus tribulation is
eyelove.gif
oh nice tip! will try it

Shars

I think Nunavut was from the last release. I know there was a purple because I was trying to decide between the purple and the blue. I went with blue. It should still be around. I didn't think they were limited edition but maybe they were.
The guys at the Bleecker St Nars boutique said they were LE which is a bummer because I liked them more than the new ones. My friend took swatches when we went back in April.

https://instagram.com/p/1bWLn2tMc2/

Icecaramellatte

Those colours seem to be only available at the boutiques it seems.

The guys at the Bleecker St Nars boutique said they were LE which is a bummer because I liked them more than the new ones. My friend took swatches when we went back in April.

https://instagram.com/p/1bWLn2tMc2/
Good to know. I completely forgot to ask for the brown one when I went to the store today. I think I want the brown and purple now. I'll start looking out for them. Thanks.

Icecaramellatte

I picked up more stuff today:
-Hardwired eyeshadow set
-413Blkr blush duo
-413 Blkr velvet matte lip pencil
-Babydoll lipgloss

I thought to get Babydoll since I had it in pot form ages ago. I tried it on and jus thought "I don't know if I wear colors like this anymore." Then I went in the back of the store. The lighting was quite different. I like it much more. Still a frosty gloss though. There as a time when frosty was all I wore. I don't know that I don't like it but I think lines just don't carry them anymore and it just looks strange. I need to get my eye used to it. I did think it would look nice with the pink blush.

BTW I saw the Hardwired eye shadow set at Saks and Barneys today.

I think I may still get Chelsea Girls. It looked more pink on me than I was thinking so I decided to wait. I may get it tomorrow.

They had a really cute set at the Madison Avenue Nars boutique. I don't know if it is online. It had mini Golddigger gloss, South beach multiple mini and an illuminator. I think it was Hot Sands. I'm not sure if it was full size or not since I don't have any of that product. I think it was $42?? But I think it was South Beach I liked the most. I may go back for set or just get the full size south beach multiple. I think I already have Gold digger. I feel like I got it as a GWP. I will look first before I run back there.

starletta8

Y'all.

I thought Pasiphae was the **** in the pan. And then on my lids.

My Tom Ford SA took it to a whole new stratosphere. Take the darker shade of the new Moodlight duo with a fluffy eyeshadow brush, dab in center of lids. Moodlight + Pasiphae = crazypants incredible.

elegant-one

Y'all.

I thought Pasiphae was the **** in the pan. And then on my lids.

My Tom Ford SA took it to a whole new stratosphere. Take the darker shade of the new Moodlight duo with a fluffy eyeshadow brush, dab in center of lids. Moodlight + Pasiphae = crazypants incredible.
icon_eek.gif
wow!

elegant-one

I want to know about the Kohliner - Minorque! Why wouldn't they say if it's waterproof etc.? Sounds great & I would love to try it.

Vineetha

Y'all. I thought Pasiphae was the **** in the pan. And then on my lids. My Tom Ford SA took it to a whole new stratosphere. Take the darker shade of the new Moodlight duo with a fluffy eyeshadow brush, dab in center of lids. Moodlight + Pasiphae = crazypants incredible.
Ooo thanks!! Trying this!!!

Vineetha

:yum: [COLOR=0000FF]Yum!!![/COLOR]    I always listen to the doctor when it comes to more makeup :lmao:    :cheer: [COLOR=0000FF]   Me too Monsy---I'm weak.  I also got Jubilation because you said I need it!:happydance: [/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF]Oh my!!![/COLOR]:sigh:  
:happydance: the doctor is really happy about this :lmao:

starletta8

OK, I'm done with this collection for now.

Color me stunned, but Tribulation is spectacular... but I'm skipping. I have bought so many other highlighters lately that I'm on overload.

I did, however, pick up VIP Red (which nobody has ever been willing/able to answer my questions about around here- check the thread. I'm the one who kept droning on about it!).

In case anyone's interested, my instincts were correct. It's the sheerer (but wears opaque), matte cousin to Leslie. Olivia is close but less brown.

Icecaramellatte

I'm sorry to say I'm not done yet. I still want a few more of the shadow sticks and maybe Chelsea gloss and maybe the red lipstick. The MA at the boutique invited me to a makeover event with the national artist but I declined as I've bought most things already. She said she'd call me when they had the event for the Holiday collection.

javadoo

I was so sure I was going to pass on everything....until I saw Telesto and Pasiphae in Sephora and swatched them.
I ended up walking out with both of them.
I am interested in Tribulation but I really want to see it in person before I buy it and so far I haven't seen it anywhere.

Jaymuhlee

Just got my Tribulation in the mail! I can't wait to use it tomorrow! I was so nervous ordering from NARS.com but I didn't have any issues, thankfully. You ladies made me do it!

Latest posts