NARS Fall 2015

elegant-one

Gorgeous! Mine is still processing. Thanks for the comparisons! Still considering the Dior highlight but considering how many highlighters I've bought this past month I should probably pass.
I LOVE LOVE the Dior one for an all-over face glow. Its so finely milled & just beautiful! I didn't get the Nars one because I love this one so much.

Vineetha

cheerleader.gif
girlhaha.gif

Yes, you had more patience than me!

Thanks hun! It looks super pretty.
It is SUPER pretty!!
whistle.gif

girlhaha.gif
I hope this helps me tide over till the TF one comes
th_partytime.gif

hitchcockblonde

I LOVE LOVE the Dior one for an all-over face glow. Its so finely milled & just beautiful! I didn't get the Nars one because I love this one so much.
Enabler!! Is it still only available on the Dior website or has it popped up anywhere else? I rarely venture into the Dior threads.

elegant-one

thud.gif
yess!! I probably shouldnt count either!! But this one is gorgeous! I am sure you will love it!!
Np!! The dior one is closer to CT dreamy glow than the NARS one!! I think they are different enough!! It has a golden undertone that is really pretty and the texture feels quite nice too!!!
It is SUPER pretty!!
whistle.gif

girlhaha.gif
I hope this helps me tide over till the TF one comes
th_partytime.gif
huh2.gif
rofl.gif
Oh heavens Vee!
girlhaha.gif
I know I'm just going to love the TF one!

Specktra has a highlighter virus going around
amuse.gif

hitchcockblonde

:thud: yess!! I probably shouldnt count either!! But this one is gorgeous! I am sure you will love it!!  Np!! The dior one is closer to CT dreamy glow than the NARS one!! I think they are different enough!! It has a golden undertone that is really pretty and the texture feels quite nice too!!! It is SUPER pretty!! :whistle: :haha:  I hope this helps me tide over till the TF one comes :party:
It's not even like I have a crazy amount but I just went from 2 highlighters to 8 in a month. 6 highlighters purchased in one month seems like a lot to me along with all the other makeup I have bought. But I will not feel guilt! And I purchased that TF highlighter last night.

elegant-one

It's not even like I have a crazy amount but I just went from 2 highlighters to 8 in a month. 6 highlighters purchased in one month seems like a lot to me along with all the other makeup I have bought. But I will not feel guilt! And I purchased that TF highlighter last night.
died
th_roll1.gif
worms.gif

Medgal07

th_DANCE.gif
All this means is you're a bonafide highlighter addict-----do you accept this honor????
queen.gif

elegant-one

It's virulent and deadly too.
thud.gif
Within the past 2 weeks I've gotten 3 CT, 1 Dior, with a TF highlighter on
order. Not to mention the recent Becca Champagne Pop, BB Teluride Sunset Pink Shimmer Brick, Guerlain
Rainbow Météorites and Cruel Gardenia. I think I should retire from highlighters! I don't think it will kill me to
pass on NARS Tribulation----or will it?????
girlhaha.gif

lol.gif
th_roll1.gif
Vee are you using my name in vain again
angelic.gif
girlhaha.gif
rofl.gif
feasting on highlighters are we
girlhaha.gif

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]It's virulent and deadly too.[/COLOR] :thud: [COLOR=0000FF]  Within the past 2 weeks I've gotten 3 CT, 1 Dior, with  a TF highlighter on[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   order.   Not to mention the recent Becca Champagne Pop, BB Teluride Sunset  [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Pink Shimmer Brick, [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]Guerlain[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   Rainbow Météorites and Cruel Gardenia.  I think I should retire from highlighters!  I don't think it will kill me to[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   pass on NARS Tribulation----or will it ?????[/COLOR]    :haha:    :lol: :roflmao: [COLOR=0000FF]Vee are you using my name in vain again[/COLOR]:angel: :haha:  
:rofl: Doctor says not to risk it !! I would listen & get it :roflmao:

Latest posts