NARS Fall 2015

fashiong1rl

The collection is up on NARS' website. Don't forget to promo code 'Audacious' for the mini mascara.
i was just coming to post this.

i decided to check the website just now since the collection was supposed to launch on the 15th and there it was.

laurennnxox

My sephora had everything in stock today. They said they just put it up this morning and don't even have any testers yet. I guess NARS sends them and they aren't really supposed to make testers from stock? I almost grabbed pasphe but I opted to invest in some skin care today instead.

boschicka

More madness: Lord & Taylor has one of them listed as Opal Coast.

http://www.lordandtaylor.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/lord-and-taylor/dual-intensity-eyeshadow?site_refer=CSE_GGLPRADS001_LT&CAWELAID=120178030001704879&CAGPSPN=pla&catargetid=120178030000917504&cadevice=c&gclid=CPKgsob77sYCFYMYHwodpbsMtA
I think they just hate me. Of course the charge was still taken from my debit account. I've been having bad luck lately. Issues with Macy's too.
Oh that is just so terrible hun!!!
friends.gif
Barneys did me right! Got both of them today and they are preeeeetty! I didn't want to take the swatches off my arm.

MakeupAli

I spoke with someone at Nars yesterday and they said they were having issues with the new line, possibly inventory problems. She told me the line was supposed to drop on the 15th.
I asked at the Nars counter at Bloomies yesterday and they never HEARD of it.

Meanwhile, I ordered Sukothai from NM. And the only green I see is on the plastic packaging. Nothing in the shadow stick itself-- like zero. I like the smoky lavender shade but would probably not have ordered it for that.

Vineetha

More madness:  Lord & Taylor has one of them listed as Opal Coast. http://www.lordandtaylor.com/webapp...4&cadevice=c&gclid=CPKgsob77sYCFYMYHwodpbsMtA Barneys did me right!  Got both of them today and they are preeeeetty!  I didn't want to take the swatches off my arm.
Yay so glad you finally got your order!!! Arent they gorgeous!! Re : Opal coast ; remember how Almeria blush was Ukraine in beauty.com!! :haha: maybe diff nomenclature for outside U.S. Or something and they have it in that name!!

boschicka

Barneys did me right! Got both of them today and they are preeeeetty! I didn't want to take the swatches off my arm.
Yay so glad you finally got your order!!! Arent they gorgeous!!
Re : Opal coast ; remember how Almeria blush was Ukraine in beauty.com!!
girlhaha.gif
maybe diff nomenclature for outside U.S. Or something and they have it in that name!!
Oh yes, I do remember that! I think Opal Coast was the name of a limited edition shadow last holiday, but who can keep anything straight these days!

elegant-one

More madness: Lord & Taylor has one of them listed as Opal Coast.

http://www.lordandtaylor.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/lord-and-taylor/dual-intensity-eyeshadow?site_refer=CSE_GGLPRADS001_LT&CAWELAID=120178030001704879&CAGPSPN=pla&catargetid=120178030000917504&cadevice=c&gclid=CPKgsob77sYCFYMYHwodpbsMtA

pompom.gif
That's great!!!!

cupcake28

I asked at the Nars counter at Bloomies yesterday and they never HEARD of it.

Meanwhile, I ordered Sukothai from NM. And the only green I see is on the plastic packaging. Nothing in the shadow stick itself-- like zero. I like the smoky lavender shade but would probably not have ordered it for that.
Sorry Sukhotai didn't work out for you. I was considering it myself, but I opted for the CT Cleo instead. Maybe you can return it?

phoebeloves

My sephora had everything in stock today. They said they just put it up this morning and don't even have any testers yet. I guess NARS sends them and they aren't really supposed to make testers from stock? I almost grabbed pasphe but I opted to invest in some skin care today instead.
My sephora had Telsto out on display along with other dual intensity eyeshadows but no pasiphae. I tried to ask but it was too crowded and every SA was taken. Telsto was beautiful but I really wanted pasiphae. I decided to hold off and will buy both when Sephora or Nordstrom launches them online.

Twinkle_Twinkle

'
I just ordered Tribulation from the NARS website. I hope I love it. I can't wait to get my hands on 413 BLKR and Seduction later in the year, I just have to hold tight for a while.

Shars

'
I just ordered Tribulation from the NARS website. I hope I love it. I can't wait to get my hands on 413 BLKR and Seduction later in the year, I just have to hold tight for a while.
I need them too!!! Seduction has been in my wishlist for eons!!