NARS Fall 2015

maeonsaturday

yes but not all of them . why would you order from strawberry?
Nah just wondering. Coz I don't live in the US at the moment, and I'm not sure how long the launches take to reach where I am. Anyone knows about worldwide launches?

So trying to figure out a way to get my hands on one quick! :) Decided to forgo Strawberry.net.

boschicka

cry.gif
Neiman Marcus cancelled my order!

"We apologize; we are unable to fulfill your order as requested. The merchandise below has been discontinued, and our vendor is unable to supply additional quantities; therefore, the merchandise has been cancelled"
C1P0N 1 Dual Intensity Eye Shadow Pasphe NA Cancelled 07/20/15
C1P0N 1 Dual Intensity Eye Shadow Telsto NA Cancelled 07/20/15

Vineetha

:cry:   Neiman Marcus cancelled my order! "We apologize; we are unable to fulfill your order as requested. The merchandise below has been discontinued, and our vendor is unable to supply additional quantities; therefore, the merchandise has been cancelled" C1P0N 1 Dual Intensity Eye Shadow Pasphe NA Cancelled 07/20/15 C1P0N 1 Dual Intensity Eye Shadow Telsto NA Cancelled 07/20/15
Oh no!! Sorry !!They sold out??? Even the Chanel blush is not on there anymore!! Saks also has the collection!! Telesto is available in stores at sephora under the electric eyes display!!

awickedshape

:cry:   Neiman Marcus cancelled my order! "We apologize; we are unable to fulfill your order as requested. The merchandise below has been discontinued, and our vendor is unable to supply additional quantities; therefore, the merchandise has been cancelled" C1P0N 1 Dual Intensity Eye Shadow Pasphe NA Cancelled 07/20/15 C1P0N 1 Dual Intensity Eye Shadow Telsto NA Cancelled 07/20/15
Whaaat? But... aren't they permanent products?

Medgal07

I think they just hate me. Of course the charge was still taken from my debit account. I've been having bad luck lately. Issues with Macy's too.
I had a small issue w/ Macy's too recently. What gives????? Don't brain cells function during the summer?
shrugs.gif

boschicka

I think they just hate me. Of course the charge was still taken from my debit account. I've been having bad luck lately. Issues with Macy's too.
I had a small issue w/ Macy's too recently. What gives????? Don't brain cells function during the summer?
shrugs.gif
I don't think they ever function at Macy's!

elegant-one

cry.gif
Neiman Marcus cancelled my order!

"We apologize; we are unable to fulfill your order as requested. The merchandise below has been discontinued, and our vendor is unable to supply additional quantities; therefore, the merchandise has been cancelled"
C1P0N 1 Dual Intensity Eye Shadow Pasphe NA Cancelled 07/20/15
C1P0N 1 Dual Intensity Eye Shadow Telsto NA Cancelled 07/20/15
icon_eek.gif
I was going to order them tonight
ohboy.gif

cupcake28

I spoke with someone at Nars yesterday and they said they were having issues with the new line, possibly inventory problems. She told me the line was supposed to drop on the 15th.