NARS Fall 2015

laurennnxox

Ah, my store also had testers- but I knew I wanted this even without checking swatches. I verified the shade name and that's all I needed!

I also noticed that they had additional shades of Audacious (like Liv) in the lips display beside the Electric Eyes one.
Yes! I saw the audacious lipsticks too. I was like "ooooooooh, I don't think these were in store before." I was going to grab one but I put it back in favor of some skin care products I was needing instead.

I'm a sucker for berry lips / fall trends so that new section of the store sucked me in like a moth to a flame.

starletta8

Yes! I saw the audacious lipsticks too. I was like "ooooooooh, I don't think these were in store before." I was going to grab one but I put it back in favor of some skin care products I was needing instead.

I'm a sucker for berry lips / fall trends so that new section of the store sucked me in like a moth to a flame.

Agreed- but since it's almost 100 out I stayed focused on just a couple of items. Berry lips not being one of the objectives.

starletta8

Sooo hot! We have been having heat advisories for the last week. It's miserable.

Did you pick up anything else?

Just a new ABH Dipbrow and Telesto. I spent enough during Nordstrom Anniversary Sale to last for quite awhile, and I'm trying to reign spending in.

I'm just excited to have my first Dual Intensity single! (I held out for the palette)

laurennnxox

Just a new ABH Dipbrow and Telesto. I spent enough during Nordstrom Anniversary Sale to last for quite awhile, and I'm trying to reign spending in.

I'm just excited to have my first Dual Intensity single! (I held out for the palette)
I'm needing a new dipbrow soon. I switched to the pencil and went through two of those and started using the dipbrow again... and I realized I should have never switched! I just love it way more than the pencil.

I don't have an dual intensity singles nor the palette. None of them have honestly struck my fancy until Pasiphae from this collection. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

starletta8

Do you you love it? lol What does the shade look like on you my twin? I guess I want to know if its a deep brown or a lighter brown.

I'm not your twin, but I'm looking at it- it's a rich mid-toned brown with warm undertones. I've got it sitting next to Burberry Nude and the latter is far cooler and lighter.

In terms of the light/dark spectrum for existing Dual Intensity shades, it's between Himalia and Ursa Major in intensity, but closer to and warmer than Himalia. Looking at my UD Naked 1 palette, it's between Smog and Darkhouse in intensity, but much, much closer to Smog. I hope that helps...

elegant-one

I'm not your twin, but I'm looking at it- it's a rich mid-toned brown with warm undertones. I've got it sitting next to Burberry Nude and the latter is far cooler and lighter.

In terms of the light/dark spectrum for existing Dual Intensity shades, it's between Himalia and Ursa Major in intensity, but closer to and warmer than Himalia. Looking at my UD Naked 1 palette, it's between Smog and Darkhouse in intensity, but much, much closer to Smog. I hope that helps...
amuse.gif
Thanks so much! Actually it sounds perfect. Sometimes the lighting in swatches can make them look so different, but your description is great
friends.gif

Vineetha

amuse.gif
Thanks so much! Actually it sounds perfect. Sometimes the lighting in swatches can make them look so different, but your description is great
friends.gif
Elegant its super pretty!! Thanks to @starletta8 I was able to find Telesto at Sephora!! I think Pasipahe is scheduled to be delivered tomm!! I will post swatches of both Tomm!!

starletta8

amuse.gif
friends.gif

No problem! It was harder to describe than I thought. I knew I wanted it, but thought I likely owned a bunch of dupes- not the case! Hence trying to place it between shades, LOL.

elegant-one

The question is... you obviously nabbed the DE eyeshadows- what else did you get?
Yes, I did. And, the Dior blush sticks in Rosewood & Pink, the Chanel IdO in FLEUR DE PIERRE, the stylo in POMME DE PIN & the nail polish in Beige Rose...and a dress from Anthropologie that finally came back in my size. Enough damage for one evening
amuse.gif
Plus, I put the TF brushes in my cart LOL!

Oh, & I tried the AmorePacific tonight & I LOVE it..so a few items from them went into my cart.

starletta8

Yes, I did. And, the Dior blush sticks in Rosewood & Pink, the Chanel IdO in FLEUR DE PIERRE, the stylo in POMME DE PIN & the nail polish in Beige Rose...and a dress from Anthropologie that finally came back in my size. Enough damage for one evening
amuse.gif
Plus, I put the TF brushes in my cart LOL!

Oh, & I tried the AmorePacific tonight & I LOVE it..so a few items from them went into my cart.

Very nice!

By the way, I might be the only one but I prefer a concealer-ish synthetic brush for my DE shadows.

I think you'll like the AmorePacific- I love the sunscreen and it hasn't ticked off my skin. Likewise, I've tried a few samples from them over time and haven't had an issue.