NARS Fall 2015

Ernie

I really love the new Narcissist eye palette, great texture on the shadows, weird that they have no names, just numbers.

Monsy

http://www.specktra.net/t/191729/nars-narsissist-day-night-series-eye-palette-fall-gifting#post_2982102

Ernie

Meddy.... Pasiphae :bigstar:

Ernie

:jawdrop: My Sephora actually had Telesto on display the other day- not sure they knew it was part of the Fall collection. It's a beautiful golden bronze. It reminds me a lot of Ellis Faas Eye Light E303 in powder form.
I bought Telesto as well!

laurennnxox

Picked up Telesto at Sephora today- found it in the "electric eyes" display for those who are interested.
Dang! i saw this there....... But they didn't have any testers out just boxes and I didn't feel like sitting there to google swatches or find an SA. They were super busy for some reason.

starletta8

Dang! i saw this there....... But they didn't have any testers out just boxes and I didn't feel like sitting there to google swatches or find an SA. They were super busy for some reason.

Ah, my store also had testers- but I knew I wanted this even without checking swatches. I verified the shade name and that's all I needed!

I also noticed that they had additional shades of Audacious (like Liv) in the lips display beside the Electric Eyes one.