NARS Fall 2015

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks for the swatches @Ernie! So far, just looking at the blush/ highlighter and Pasiphae e/s. I'm trying to be good and limit myself to a couple of things per Fall collection...

Haviggi

Thanks for the swatches @Ernie ! So far, just looking at the blush/ highlighter and Pasiphae e/s. I'm trying to be good and limit myself to a couple of things per Fall collection...
These 2 are also on my wishlist! You are so right about the low buying thing! Christmas is near!!Thank God I have only these 2 from Nars as must buys and 2-3 items from other collections except from Dior who will take most of my money this Fall!!( From Tom Ford i 'm eyeing only to the highlighting duo from Fall Collection and maybe one eye cheek product.)

elegant-one

Oh thank you!! I will probably call around and check Tomm if my local stores have the same!!
girlhaha.gif
You go girl!

starletta8

I so wish I lived near a boutique!

I'm thinking Tribulation blush, Pasiphae e/s, and possibly VIP Red lipstick.

Although I need more lipstick like I need... nothing.

Shars

Apparently the NARS boutiques are giving out samples of the new Audacious mascara if you visit them.

Ernie

Thanks for the pics!  The glosses look nicer than I thought.  I seem to remember both of them as pot glosses long ago.
You are quite right, they are bringing back some of those pot gloss colors.
Thanks for the swatches @Ernie ! So far, just looking at the blush/ highlighter and Pasiphae e/s. I'm trying to be good and limit myself to a couple of things per Fall collection...
Trying to limit, but oh so difficult! I like the highlighter.
Oh my! Thanks so much for the great pics & swatches dear!!!
You're welcome! :encore:

Monsy

i am thinking i will wait august 1st to get from either sephora or norides. nars shipping is anyway so slow but the time it arrives it will be aug 1st

Vineetha

i am thinking i will wait august 1st to get from either sephora or norides. nars shipping is anyway so slow but the time it arrives it will be aug 1st
This is what i want to! But I am so conflicted lol!
girlhaha.gif

I got the dual intensity palette from them but it arrived like just 2 days before sephora got it!! way late shipping and long transit time!

Icecaramellatte

You'll have to beg. Look at my post in the audacious mascara thread.
Oh my goodness Ernie! I can't believe it! I didn't even have to ask the SA, she offered it up. She did remember me from previous shopping trips and greeted me with a big hello. I said oh your remember me and she said yes. I'm so sorry that happened, usually they are quite nice. Well I bought more than I planned: Tribulation blush, 2 dual intensity shadows, 3 eyeshadow sticks, greenish one, golden black one and Rose Golldish one I think it's Goddess. I liked th glosses but weren't must haves for today. I like the redlipstick but it was similar to the Chanel fall lipstick and I'm not sure which one I prefer. I did take a quick look at the eyeshadow palette. I only tried 2 colors and they seemed creamy but the SA said it was the hard wired formula. I think I recall this from the holiday collection but I don't think I tried any.

Icecaramellatte

Oh and I'm having second thoughts on goddess. I think I have something similar at home and I don't know how I forgot as I was just looking at it yesterday.

Latest posts