NARS Fall 2015

elegant-one

http://www.temptalia.com/nars-velvet-shadow-sticks-reviews-photos-swatches#more-201216
OMG they're dry!
thud.gif
lmao.gif
I skimmed the review & it didn't take long to see this: "it was noticeably drier"

They're beautiful shades!!! I want like all of them

beauteblogueur

Bit random but thought I'd mention. Strawberrynet has Pasiphae Dual Intensity eyeshadow from this collection as a daily special today. It's just $13.50. I don't understand how they have it, maybe a mistake? I ordered one anyway (why not at that price), so we'll see.

awickedshape

Bit random but thought I'd mention. Strawberrynet has Pasiphae Dual Intensity eyeshadow from this collection as a daily special today. It's just $13.50. I don't understand how they have it, maybe a mistake? I ordered one anyway (why not at that price), so we'll see.
Interesting! I'll look out for your thoughts upon receipt

awickedshape

Looks nice here. A bit different from MBB's swatch. http://www.beautyalchemist.com/2015/07/nars-tribulation-blush-fall-2015.html?m=1

Vineetha

I LOVE both eyeshadows!!!
Yes!! I really like their dual intensity shadows!! I want to wait till sephora or Nordstrom launches it!! ( hate nars.com shipping though they launch it in the next few days) !! @hitchcockblonde is making it hard with all the swatches!! :lol:

Shars

Yes!! I really like their dual intensity shadows!! I want to wait till sephora or Nordstrom launches it!! ( hate nars.com shipping though they launch it in the next few days) !! @hitchcockblonde is making it hard with all the swatches!!
lol.gif
Their online shipping but their boutiques ship really quickly! You just have to make it over the threshold for free shipping for it to be worth it.

Reneemelancon

Yes!! I really like their dual intensity shadows!! I want to wait till sephora or Nordstrom launches it!! ( hate nars.com shipping though they launch it in the next few days) !! @hitchcockblonde is making it hard with all the swatches!! :lol:
The sephora I work at already has the two new shadows in back stock :).

Ernie

I was at a Nars store today, the sa showed me the new collection, coming out Wednesday, July 15. The 2 shadows are nice, and the highlighting blush is pretty, but really it's a highlighter. A few repromotes, outlaw blush, dolce vita l/s. Here are a few pictures, quickly taken.

Vineetha

I was at a Nars store today, the sa showed me the new collection, coming out Wednesday, July 15. The 2 shadows are nice, and the highlighting blush is pretty, but really it's a highlighter. A few repromotes, outlaw blush, dolce vita l/s. Here are a few pictures, quickly taken.
Thank you for the swatches!! Did you pick up anything from the collection?! Yes the blush is basically a highlighting blush!! I wonder why they don't promote it as such since nars already have a highlighting blush category!!

Ernie

Thank you for the swatches!! Did you pick up anything from the collection?! Yes the blush is basically a highlighting blush!! I wonder why they don't promote it as such since nars already have a highlighting blush category!!
Sadly, they wouldn't let me, so I'll go back on Wed. I'm getting that highlighting blush, the 2 new e/s and probably the glosses. The e/s palette was nice too.

Latest posts