NARS Fall 2015

Ernie

Oh my goodness Ernie! I can't believe it! I didn't even have to ask the SA, she offered it up. She did remember me from previous shopping trips and greeted me with a big hello. I said oh your remember me and she said yes. I'm so sorry that happened, usually they are quite nice. Well I bought more than I planned: Tribulation blush, 2 dual intensity shadows, 3 eyeshadow sticks, greenish one, golden black one and Rose Golldish one I think it's Goddess. I liked th glosses but weren't must haves for today. I like the redlipstick but it was similar to the Chanel fall lipstick and I'm not sure which one I prefer. I did take a quick look at the eyeshadow palette. I only tried 2 colors and they seemed creamy but the SA said it was the hard wired formula. I think I recall this from the holiday collection but I don't think I tried any.
Ice, where did you go? I'm glad they were nice to you! This was the Prince st store in Soho. Funny thing is, I was at the Madison ave store on Monday and they were so nice, showed me the new stuff and let me play with it. I didn't even buy anything that day. My favorite location is usually the Bleecker st store, they all know me there. I didn't get any of the e/s sticks or the red lipstick. I got the glosses cause I can't help myself! The palette is rea,,y nice, wasn't planning on getting it, but it's my bday so I figured, what the heck!

Icecaramellatte

The palette is rea,,y nice, wasn't planning on getting it, but it's my bday so I figured, what the heck!
happybirthday.gif
There's a Prince Street Store??? Where have I been? I went to the one on Madison. I may go back for the glosses and the palette did seem nice but I want to pace myself. I'm considering the Sephora palette too. I hope this one isn't limited edition. Great haul!

Ernie

:birthday:   There's a Prince Street Store??? Where have I been?  I went to the one on Madison.  I may go back for the glosses and the palette did seem nice but I want to pace myself.  I'm considering the Sephora palette too.  I hope this one isn't limited edition.  Great haul!
Thanks! 3 stores now. They were super nice on Madison, for sure I'll go there next time. I believe the palette is limited.

Icecaramellatte

Some swatches on nc43/44 skin.
d8790192_image.jpeg
a57757b4_image.jpeg
Top to bottom: Tribulation blush, Pasiphae, Teslesto, Sukhothai, Goddess, Aigle Noir 2nd pic shows off Tribulation a bit better.

Icecaramellatte

Some swatches on nc43/44 skin.
d8790192_image.jpeg
They all look fabulous on you! I really love  pasiphae, telesto & aigle noir
Thanks. The shadow sticks will not budge. I tried to wipe them off with a tissue but that didn't work. I washed my arm with liquid soap. No go. I think I'll just use makeup remover on it when I wash my face.