NARS Fall 2015

Medgal07

OMG---It's gorgeous!!! You're a very bad girl Ernie! Thou shalt not temp Meddy with amazing makeup
blah.gif

Nevertheless, I hope you had one of the best Birthdays ever-----
happybirthday.gif

elegant-one

Very nice!

By the way, I might be the only one but I prefer a concealer-ish synthetic brush for my DE shadows.

I think you'll like the AmorePacific- I love the sunscreen and it hasn't ticked off my skin. Likewise, I've tried a few samples from them over time and haven't had an issue.
I think there were 2 sunscreens, one with color. Which do you have?

The face moisturizer made my skin insanely soft & smooth. I'm going to try the eye cream tonight too. Thanks for the brush tip!

starletta8

I think there were 2 sunscreens, one with color. Which do you have?

The face moisturizer made my skin insanely soft & smooth. I'm going to try the eye cream tonight too. Thanks for the brush tip!

The clear one- I can even re-apply over makeup and not disturb it too badly, which is critical during the summer!

Ernie

Just took this photo now, artificial light. Left to right, Telesto, Sukothai, Sukothai with Pasiphae over it.

Ernie

[COLOR=0000FF] OMG---It's gorgeous!!!  You're a very bad girl Ernie!  Thou shalt not temp Meddy with amazing makeup[/COLOR]:pooh: [COLOR=0000FF]   Nevertheless, I hope you had one of the best Birthdays ever-----:birthday:  [/COLOR]
Hahaha, I'm the evil makeup tempter! Thanks, had a nice birthday. :bouquet: I also got the vip red lippie!