NARS for Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2013

MaitaiFluff

c218c6dd_image.jpeg
00d85bb0_image.jpeg
Here are some light swatches on my arm now that the sun has finally come out here. I don't know my MAC foundation match for reference, but in Chanel PL I use 12 Beige Rose. I will try to do a look with this palette tomorrow and show you guys.

trayceeee

c218c6dd_image.jpeg
00d85bb0_image.jpeg
Here are some light swatches on my arm now that the sun has finally come out here. I don't know my MAC foundation match for reference, but in Chanel PL I use 12 Beige Rose. I will try to do a look with this palette tomorrow and show you guys.
That's wonderful, thank you for sharing!

MaitaiFluff

c218c6dd_image.jpeg
00d85bb0_image.jpeg
That's wonderful, thank you for sharing!
No problem. :)
Here's my swatches. These were taken outdoor in natural light.
I forgot which colours are which, but the light beigey one shows up so much more on you, than on my pasty arm. :p

Addict4MAC

Im never excited for nars' shadow palettes. I feel like they all look the same to me lol
I'm a little nervous about this palette because I want the blushes to show up on our skin! Have you ladies have any experiences with Deep Throat?

duckrodeo

I had to cave and get this palette! I already own and love Lhasa shadow and Deep Throat, but this will be excellent for travelling!

pinkpaint

Quote:
I'm a little nervous about this palette because I want the blushes to show up on our skin! Have you ladies have any experiences with Deep Throat?
I'm around a NC42 and Deep Throat shows up on me. It was one of my first blushes and I use it all the time. I chose it over Orgasm because it was more pigmented and a lot less shimmery.

MissTT

No. It's extremely wearable everyday fool proof color for light skin
Thank you. My skin is on the darker end of the spectrum so it's a pass for me. I mean I'm sure I could make it work, but I don't want to have to. So much other makeup to spend on. LOL

Addict4MAC

Quote:

I'm around a NC42 and Deep Throat shows up on me. It was one of my first blushes and I use it all the time. I chose it over Orgasm because it was more pigmented and a lot less shimmery.
Great! Thanks. I was matched to NC43 in Studio Tech so that's good to know.

destine2grow

Im never excited for nars' shadow palettes. I feel like they all look the same to me lol
I think I am going to pass!
I had deep throat years ago but sold it in makeup alley! It was a beautiful color but it didn't show up well on my NC50/55 skin tone

MaitaiFluff

I played with my palette yesterday. I was just so caught up with the book that I'm reading I forgot to post pics. It's not the most eye-catching assortment, but it is quite handy and easy to work with, like most of the other NARS eye and cheek palettes.
593b8ea6_image.jpeg
4c4df531_image.jpeg

Latest posts