NARS + Guy Bourdin - Holiday 2013

Aquamarine1543

WOW! I hope you'll want to buy all of them.:)
I'm interested in Coeur Battant, Day Dream, Short Circuit, Last Tango, Goodbye Emmanuelle and Full Frontal.
I already have too many red lipsticks so that's why I'll skip Future Red.
And if Last Tango has too much brown undertone and Short Circuit is similar to shocking orange (like Red Square or Heat Wave) rather than coral, I'll also pass them.

I'll def. get the blushes, Goodbye Emmanuelle and Full Frontal.
And I also make a promise to myself I won't buy any blushes after this collection just like you. I mean I have to since I already have too many blushes.
blink.gif

Knope2012

SWATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
pompom.gif

Based on this swatch, I want four of them except for Future Red.
Btw, Short Circuit is too redder (reddish-orange or sth) than I expected. I thought it's bright coral.

http://statigr.am/p/558641598846677824_12085203
Gorgeous! Okay, the light pink wouldn't work on me as it's the one color that doesn't, but I adore the other 4. I will probably end up with the purple, the darker red, and the one on the end.

princessjest

Oh Man between this and Devine Night I am going to have zero funds! I don;t own a single NARS blush - i borrow my Mums occasionally and love the ones she has but I just adore my MAC Style blush so much that I rarely use anything else, but I think I am going to have to get Coer Battant and Day Dream and possibly I need One night stand too? BUY ALL THE BLUSHES!!! The Pricing is crazy over here though, It's 30 euro for a blush which is about $49!!!

MarieMary

Oh Man between this and Devine Night I am going to have zero funds! I don;t own a single NARS blush - i borrow my Mums occasionally and love the ones she has but I just adore my MAC Style blush so much that I rarely use anything else, but I think I am going to have to get Coer Battant and Day Dream and possibly I need One night stand too? BUY ALL THE BLUSHES!!! The Pricing is crazy over here though, It's 30 euro for a blush which is about $49!!!
More like $40. ;)
Take the plunge, NARS blushes are amazing, I'm sure you'll love them, and the One Night Stand palette is a fantastic value. :)

princessjest

More like $40. ;)
Take the plunge, NARS blushes are amazing, I'm sure you'll love them, and the One Night Stand palette is a fantastic value. :)
Hehe, Typo. $49 Would be insane. Yes I think The palette will be coming home with me and the I'll have a look at the other 2 instore when they come in :)

kanne

Hehe, Typo. $49 Would be insane. Yes I think The palette will be coming home with me and the I'll have a look at the other 2 instore when they come in :)
Not that insane - I still remember when NARS blushes were $64 in Australia!

I am dying of excitement for this collection - it's the most excited I've been for a makeup collection in a long time.

kanne

http://www.makeupstash.com/2013/10/nars-x-guy-bourdin-holiday-2013-color-collection.html