NARS + Guy Bourdin - Holiday 2013

MACina

YAY....swatches!

Coeur Battant for sure
eyelove.gif

Not sure about Day Dream anymore...looks a bit too orange for my liking in this swatch.I was hoping it was
more pink.

kanne

This is gonna cost me! I want basically everything! Definitely getting the Splendour in the Grass palette. I already have Sex Appeal but that group of colours is great! I love the little lip set with Roman Holiday in it, and I think I need that hot pink blush...and all of the eyeshadows basically. I wonder when this will be out in Aus (hopefully we get the "sephora exclusives" as well).

MarieMary

I just realized...
Orgasm is in only one item / gift set / palette, and that is One Night Stand cheek palette. Otherwise it's nowhere to be seen.

clapping.gif

Aquamarine1543

I'm not sure whether I should get Future Red cuz I already have lots of red lipsticks. But the problem is it's little tempting me.
wacko.gif

nemo007

Yip I want pretty much everything this year. Better start saving now!!! Nars came back swinging after last years disappointing andy warhol collection. Delighted

Knope2012

I love this collection! I definitely want Splendor in the Grass. I only have Albatross from that set, and I've been wanting Angelika for a while. I also want the Promiscuous Mini Lip Pencil set, Full Frontal Lipstick, Short Circuit Lipstick, and maybe one of the reds. A lot of the mini sets are calling to me, as I love trying out a bunch of colors at once.

Living Doll

I think I need Coeur Battant in my life. I don't have anything like it, so that's a purchase I can totally justify. I'm really into eyeshadows I can use as washes all over the lids and Mississippi Mermaid looks perfect for that...plus I like the name.

MACina

I am still debating on Wishful Thinking.I want Rage and Bad Behaviour for sure but still unsure about WT
sigh.gif

LiliV

I'm loving this collection!
love.gif
So far I want Goodbye Emmanuelle lipstick (Huge Gainsbourg lover!), Coeur Battant blush, Cambodia & Mississippi Mermaid shadows

Miss QQ

I want Splendor in the Grass palette, I have none of the colours and it's great to have 4 in a palette. I find the picture on the box a little odd, with the face down and almost buried by the grass. The other pictures doesn't bother me as much and they look good.

MarieMary

Mmm, I'm not sure. Three of them have pretty similar lip colors, and on Instagram she just said they're probably wearing NARS lip colors, she's not even sure. ;) She also says they were waiting for the preview to start, so they may not even have seen or tried Bourdin lipsticks at that stage.

Thanks for finding all those pictures btw! Looking forward to seeing swatches. :)

Aquamarine1543

Mmm, I'm not sure. Three of them have pretty similar lip colors, and on Instagram she just said they're probably wearing NARS lip colors, she's not even sure. ;) She also says they were waiting for the preview to start, so they may not even have seen or tried Bourdin lipsticks at that stage.

Thanks for finding all those pictures btw! Looking forward to seeing swatches. :)

No problem! Btw, I think I read her comment too fast cuz I visited tons of websites to find some swatches or sth and I was already exhausted.lol
Hopefully, Nars will send private invitation emails too this time just like last year so that we can buy them before the 15th.
greengrin.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
OK, so here's my want (or at least curious about) list:

[h=3]Cinematic Eyeshadow ($24.00) (Limited Edition)[/h]
  • Wishful Thinking Macaw blue
  • Rage Electric orchid
  • Bad Behaviour Deep pewter
  • Cambodia Pink Copper
  • Mississippi Mermaid Champagne

[h=3]Cinematic Lipstick ($26.00) (Limited Edition)[/h]
  • Future Red Cherry
  • Goodbye Emmanuelle Hot pink
  • Full Frontal Rose violet

[h=3]Blush ($29.00) (Limited Edition)[/h]
  • Coeur Battant Magenta
  • Day Dream Peachy pink
[h=3]Beautiful Stranger Nail Polish Set ($35.00) (Limited Edition)[/h]

• Lost Red Bright red
  • Shameless Red Bright pink
  • Dance Dance Dance Bright purple
  • Manosque Deep smoky lavender
[h=3]One Night Stand Blush Palette ($65.00 (Limited Edition) (Sephora Exclusive)[/h]
  • Devotee Highlighting Blush Alabaster glow (New)
  • Mistinguette Blush Bright pink (New)
  • Goulue Blush Fleshy pink (New)
  • Laguna Bronzer Brown powder with golden shimmer
  • Orgasm Blush Peachy pink with golden shimmer
  • Deep Throat Blush Sheer peach

Of course I know that I'm not going to buy ALL the eye shadows
001_unsure.gif
... But there aren't any that I'd exclude automatically based on the photos I've seen. The nail set and the two limited blushes are probably the things I'm most excited for, although I can't wait to see the ONS palette either. If the three new shades are unique and will work on me, I'll take the plunge... After this collection, I'm not allowed to buy anymore blushes, ever.