NARS + Guy Bourdin - Holiday 2013

MarieMary

When is this being released? And where Sephora, Nars site?
For the individual items collection: October 15 in NARS boutiques and online, then November 1st at Sephora and department stores. November 1st for the gifting collection. There are Sephora exclusives. Availability might vary from country to country.

I'm waiting for the microsite they've planned for this. :)

MarieMary

Soooooo the source looks weird, but sometimes you find information in unlikely places...

Beautiful Stranger Nail Set:
Lost Red, Shameless Red (?? spelled at ded), Manosque, Dance Dance Dance

Crime of Passion Face Kit:
Deep Throat + Laguna and Deep Throat gloss.

Voyeur LTL Eyeliner Coffret:
Via Appia, Blue Dahlia, Daphne, Santa Monica Blvd, Via Veneto

Source: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/HelpBuy/M.1380562857.A.D52.html

Aquamarine1543

Check it out!
Based on this pic, two blushes (except for Exhibit A) and all of the lipsticks will be mine!!
Even if magenta blush can be darker on my skin, I like the color.
eyelove.gif

http://www.neverunderdressed.com/beauty/news/guy-bourdin-for-nars-makeup-collection

MarieMary

This is magnificent! Thank you for sharing, Aquamarine1543. :)

By the way, you'll like this, here's the color story.
cheerleader.gif

Cinematic Eyeshadow, a new 'velvety soft' textured formulation in five limited edition shades: Wishful Thinking (macaw blue), Bad Behaviour (deep pewter), Rage (electric orchid), Cambodia (pink copper) and Mississippi Mermaid (champagne).

Cinematic Lipstick, available in Future Red (cherry), Short Circuit (fire coral), Last Tango (dusty rose), Goodbye Emmanuelle (hot pink) and Full Frontal (rose violet). Created exclusively for the NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection, the formula contains monoi butter and vitamin E and is said to impart a brilliant shine with intense colour saturation.

Blush products – Exhibit A (a matte, vivid red), Coeur Battant (magenta) and Day Dream (a peachy pink).

Nail polishes, namely Tomorrow's Red (scarlet flame); Follow Me (deep fuchsia); Union Libre (blossom pink); and a bright pink-violet shade called No Limits.

-------------------

In addition, the Guy Bourdin collection includes several holiday gift kits, all of which are housed in packaging featuring a selection of Bourdin's most iconic images.

Face kit Crime Of Passion combines a Mini Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in shimmering sheer peach shade Deep Throat with three eyeshadow colours, a blush and bronzing powder. [apparently Deep Throat and Laguna]

One Night Stand combines bronzer with five shades of blush: Deep Throat, a sheer peach; Orgasm, a peachy pink with golden shimmer; bright pink hue Mistinguette; fleshy pink colour Goulue; and Devotee, a luminous alabaster sheen.

Splendor In The Grass features blush products in Dolce Vita, a matte dusty rose; Sex Appeal, a matte soft peach; Angelika, a cotton candy pink with gold and silver sparkle; and a highlighting blush called Albatross.

Fling is a four piece lip kit containing two sheer lipsticks, a Mini Velvet Matte Lip Pencil and a Mini Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil, which comes in a keepsake lacquered lip case.

Beautiful Stranger features miniature nail polishes in Lost Red (bright red), Shameless Red (bright pink), Dance Dance Dance (bright purple) and Manosque (a deep smoky lavender).

Voyeur contains black, brown, white, violet and cyan blue shades of NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner products. [those would be: Via Veneto, Via Appia, Santa Monica Blvd, Daphne, Blue Dahlia]

Lip pencil coffret Promiscuous features Mini Velvet Matte Lip Pencils in Cruella (scarlet), Sex Machine (pink mauve), Never Say Never (pink lilac) and Dolce Vita (dusty rose), as well as a Mini Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in gold infused strawberry pink shade New Lover.

Source: http://www.cosmeticsbusiness.com/news/article_page/NARS_pays_tribute_to_Bourdin/91866

On the Glamour Mag website there's a video fo a make-up look created with some of the products from the collection:

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/beauty/beauty-features/2013/08/nars-collection-video

Aquamarine1543

This is magnificent! Thank you for sharing, Aquamarine1543. :)

By the way, you'll like this, here's the color story.
cheerleader.gif

Cinematic Eyeshadow, a new 'velvety soft' textured formulation in five limited edition shades: Wishful Thinking (macaw blue), Bad Behaviour (deep pewter), Rage (electric orchid), Cambodia (pink copper) and Mississippi Mermaid (champagne).

Cinematic Lipstick, available in Future Red (cherry), Short Circuit (fire coral), Last Tango (dusty rose), Goodbye Emmanuelle (hot pink) and Full Frontal (rose violet). Created exclusively for the NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection, the formula contains monoi butter and vitamin E and is said to impart a brilliant shine with intense colour saturation.

Blush products – Exhibit A (a matte, vivid red), Coeur Battant (magenta) and Day Dream (a peachy pink).

Nail polishes, namely Tomorrow's Red (scarlet flame); Follow Me (deep fuchsia); Union Libre (blossom pink); and a bright pink-violet shade called No Limits.

-------------------

In addition, the Guy Bourdin collection includes several holiday gift kits, all of which are housed in packaging featuring a selection of Bourdin's most iconic images.

Face kit Crime Of Passion combines a Mini Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in shimmering sheer peach shade Deep Throat with three eyeshadow colours, a blush and bronzing powder. [apparently Deep Throat and Laguna]

One Night Stand combines bronzer with five shades of blush: Deep Throat, a sheer peach; Orgasm, a peachy pink with golden shimmer; bright pink hue Mistinguette; fleshy pink colour Goulue; and Devotee, a luminous alabaster sheen.

Splendor In The Grass features blush products in Dolce Vita, a matte dusty rose; Sex Appeal, a matte soft peach; Angelika, a cotton candy pink with gold and silver sparkle; and a highlighting blush called Albatross.

Fling is a four piece lip kit containing two sheer lipsticks, a Mini Velvet Matte Lip Pencil and a Mini Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil, which comes in a keepsake lacquered lip case.

Beautiful Stranger features miniature nail polishes in Lost Red (bright red), Shameless Red (bright pink), Dance Dance Dance (bright purple) and Manosque (a deep smoky lavender).

Voyeur contains black, brown, white, violet and cyan blue shades of NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner products. [those would be: Via Veneto, Via Appia, Santa Monica Blvd, Daphne, Blue Dahlia]

Lip pencil coffret Promiscuous features Mini Velvet Matte Lip Pencils in Cruella (scarlet), Sex Machine (pink mauve), Never Say Never (pink lilac) and Dolce Vita (dusty rose), as well as a Mini Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in gold infused strawberry pink shade New Lover.

Source: http://www.cosmeticsbusiness.com/news/article_page/NARS_pays_tribute_to_Bourdin/91866

On the Glamour Mag website there's a video fo a make-up look created with some of the products from the collection:

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/beauty/beauty-features/2013/08/nars-collection-video

Thanks and it's really cool! Besides, it's great to see Federico again.
Did she wear Full Frontal too? I mean I don't think she wore Future Red in the last part of the video. It looks like a violet lipstick to me.

Both blushes look gorgeous and I'll def. get them!
Btw, Future Red reminds me of the deeper version of Dragon Girl. (Somewhat between DG and Mysterious Red.) I think it makes sense since the color story says it's cherry color just like DG.
We really need to see swatches of other 4 lipsticks!

lenamonster

Nars released the info this morning for the collecton. There will 8 gifting pieces that are divided between Sephora, Department Stores, and Nars boutiques. Here are some of the gift items and I've put up all of the images that were released on my blog as well.

katred

Specktra Bestie

Miss QQ

Information overload! But I'm not complaining. Haven't figured out the sets yet, so from the single items I want:   Cinematic Lipstick - Goodbye Emmanuelle (hot pink) and Full Frontal (rose violet)   Blush products – Coeur Battant (magenta) and Day Dream (a peachy pink).   Nail polish - a bright pink-violet shade called No Limits.  

Knope2012

Nars released the info this morning for the collecton. There will 8 gifting pieces that are divided between Sephora, Department Stores, and Nars boutiques. Here are some of the gift items and I've put up all of the images that were released on my blog as well.

Thank you for the pictures! Your blog is perfect. Your lip swatches make me want everything.

elkaknits

I am so looking forward to this collection. I am still kicking myself for missing mysterious red. I keep checking the website to see if it gets restocked every day

ChosenOne

So, I only dabble in NARS really, but I saw the pics of this collection up on T's site today and they've got my attention. It's odd how some pictures I've seen as I scrolled through this thread made me just kinda shrug, but when I saw the promo pics T posted, I was in love (those blue and purple shadows in particular). Not sure how I feel about paying $24 for an eye shadow though, especially for such bold colors that I wouldn't wear as often as my neutrals. Interest is definitely piqued, but not totally convinced to buy anything just yet...

lenamonster

sorry thought I had up there somewhere. it's passionpout.tumblr.com
It's pretty much covered in Nars worship...