NARS + Guy Bourdin - Holiday 2013

cocotears

Did anyone in the NC45 family purchase Coeur Battant?  Interested in seeing swatches....
She's darker than NC45, but I thought it may help you anyway. http://www.thestyleandbeautydoctor.com/2013/10/nars-coeur-battant-blush-review-and-swatches/

MoForMakeUp

She's darker than NC45, but I thought it may help you anyway. http://www.thestyleandbeautydoctor.com/2013/10/nars-coeur-battant-blush-review-and-swatches/
Thank you
smiles.gif
It's really cute on her, just scared it's going to look like this on me.
nope.gif

princessjest

Lips: Full Frontal, Goodbye Emmanuelle, Short Cirquit
Gorgeous! Each Suits you so well, how do you find the wear time and formular? Plus you have similar hair colour, eye colour and skin tone to me! - You are now my ultimate enabler! Ohh also, what are you wearing on your lips in your profile picture? I think I need it!

blushAHOLIC

Hum I'm actually suprised the colors I didn't like I now like lol....
19aaa308_20131022_170955.jpeg
On my cheeks I have that powder pink blush in the front and the one under it in the back. Laguna as a bronzer added a dab of ebony girl. And the highlight. Lips is Nars train bleu lined with night moth

deadSAVVY

Hum I'm actually suprised the colors I didn't like I now like lol.
48940b21_20131022_170148.jpeg
On my cheeks I have that powder pink blush in the front and the bone under it in the back. Laguna as a bronzer added a dab of ebony girl. And the highlight. Lips is Nars train bleu lined with night moth
Flawless! I did try the light pink in the front top fading out into my riri BGGG blush and it was actually very flattering! Can I ask what foundation you have on cuz girl your skin is amazing!!

Addict4MAC

Swatches (some are 2x) on NC43 skin. Natural light
f87fc80d_image.jpeg
Flash (in natural light)
c1061be9_image.jpeg
Goulou :heart: :heart: Orgasm Deep Throat :heart: Mistinguette Laguna (barely there :() Devotee :heart: :heart:

deadSAVVY

Swatches (some are 2x) on NC43 skin. Natural light
f87fc80d_image.jpeg
Flash (in natural light)
c1061be9_image.jpeg
Goulou :heart: :heart: Orgasm Deep Throat :heart: Mistinguette Laguna (barely there :() Devotee :heart: :heart:
Have you tried then on your cheeks yet? They will def surprise you! The lighter colors are good for tops of the cheeks into a deeper color or contour.

Addict4MAC

Have you tried then on your cheeks yet? They will def surprise you! The lighter colors are good for tops of the cheeks into a deeper color or contour.
I haven't! My brushes aren't clean. Thanks for the tip. :) I was thinking of using Laguna as a highlight. Definitely can't bronze with that lol

blushAHOLIC

Flawless! I did try the light pink in the front top fading out into my riri BGGG blush and it was actually very flattering! Can I ask what foundation you have on cuz girl your skin is amazing!!
Hey and Thank you *blushes* I have on my revlon colorstay in 400 caramel (didn't wanna waste high end, lol I'm not going anywhere). And lucky you that Bggg blush is son pretty in pan but for some reason it doesn't work for me at all.. May I ask what brush do you use and are you cool toned?

deadSAVVY

Hey and Thank you *blushes* I have on my revlon colorstay in 400 caramel (didn't wanna waste high end, lol I'm not going anywhere). And lucky you that Bggg blush is son pretty in pan but for some reason it doesn't work for me at all.. May I ask what brush do you use and are you cool toned?
You are funny not wearing the good stuff while at home haha I do the exact same LOL! I use the 187 most of the time for blushes because I'm naturally heavy handed :/ and it buffs out nicely. I'm def still warm toned from summer but it's a real pretty blush! Do you set your foundation with a powder? Maybe try the blush over the foundation so it adheres and shows better? I'm sure it gives you a nice natural glow atleast :) As for Laguna... I can live without it lol I need a good Bronzer in my life!

Addict4MAC

You are funny not wearing the good stuff while at home haha I do the exact same LOL! I use the 187 most of the time for blushes because I'm naturally heavy handed :/ and it buffs out nicely. I'm def still warm toned from summer but it's a real pretty blush! Do you set your foundation with a powder? Maybe try the blush over the foundation so it adheres and shows better? I'm sure it gives you a nice natural glow atleast
smiles.gif
As for Laguna... I can live without it lol I need a good Bronzer in my life!
I agree...Laguna was the only dud for me. Not WOC friendly
thmbdn.gif
. I wonder if NARS has something more suitable for our skintone.

blushAHOLIC

You are funny not wearing the good stuff while at home haha I do the exact same LOL! I use the 187 most of the time for blushes because I'm naturally heavy handed :/ and it buffs out nicely. I'm def still warm toned from summer but it's a real pretty blush! Do you set your foundation with a powder? Maybe try the blush over the foundation so it adheres and shows better? I'm sure it gives you a nice natural glow atleast :) As for Laguna... I can live without it lol I need a good Bronzer in my life!
ok i will try it with my 187.. It just doesn't seem to show at all. Lol and Yea I wouldn't by Laguna separately at all lol but I'll try to use it as much as I can it seems that all the blushes in the pan show way differently know the skin so don't be afraid to give it a try. And I will Def try it again over my powder because over my foundation Bggg just doesn't work. And in this pic I didn't use any powder lol its high end and no point of waisting it lol (even tho I have a back up)

MarieMary

This is probably make me sound like a snob, but it's not Goulou. ;) It's Goulue. It's an adjective (old, rarely used anymore) meaning gluttonous, but in this case it might refer to a cancan dancer called La Goulue. Mistinguett was a singer and actress. ;) I remember old people calling young women mistinguette affectionately.

Thanks everyone for the swatches!
cheerleader.gif
SQUALID, your lip swatches are amazing! I think Full Frontal is back on my wishlist because of you. :p

RiriCummings

Just got my package so I took quick pics (not the best lighting) nc45ish skin. Gotta run but the highlight color is love! Not ashy or crazy at all. P.s. Laguna is a joke on me although I have yet to try any on my cheeks.
winks.gif
love love love!! i'm sooo guna have to cop these

josephine90

I caved and bought ons palette! i have orgasm and laguna but watever, i want the rest of the shades, so i guess its worth it :)