NARS + Guy Bourdin - Holiday 2013

lenamonster

More items are up on Sephora now, including the Blue lip bag...and some of the colour collection is up, but not all of the pieces...I guess I'll have to get the Fling lip set from Nordstrom, I don't think Sephora is going to have it.

brunettespylove

Splendor in the grass is just Nars website exclusive right? Im trying to decide if i should jump on it now. I want the full frontal lipstick but i think il wait til vib next week to get that

Ata123

My sephora pkg arrived yesterday! :) Swatches of the Nars ONS palette:

from top to bottom devotee, mistinguette, orgasm, laguna, deep throat, and goulue

sss215

Is there a pamphlet for this collection like Warhol's. I'm trying to find out the inspiration for some of the individual product names.

looovemac

I'm passing on the ONS palette, I think I'm just going to get two blushes I really want.
That's what I did, cocotears. I have laguna, orgasm and deep throat and sooo many other Nars blushes, so I added to my collection outlaw and taos! I might get desire maybe if Coeur Battant sells out before VIB sale..

purplevines

My sephora pkg arrived yesterday! :) Swatches of the Nars ONS palette:

from top to bottom devotee, mistinguette, orgasm, laguna, deep throat, and goulue
Wow yours swatches beautifully!
What do you think so far? I think Goulue and Devotee are the standouts for me.

I'm pale and I rarely wear light pink blushes, how do I wear Mistinguette? I wore it today and looked like I had huge cheeks...it's so light I feel as though I end up highlighting my cheeks lol!

kimibos

These are my Nars blushes so I've finally come to the conclusion that I cannot get ONS...
th_drool.gif
major envy! i only have BDC.

cocotears

The LE ones from this collection?

Wow yours swatches beautifully!
What do you think so far? I think Goulue and Devotee are the standouts for me.

I'm pale and I rarely wear light pink blushes, how do I wear Mistinguette? I wore it today and looked like I had huge cheeks...it's so light I feel as though I end up highlighting my cheeks lol!
Nah, I'm passing on the blushes on this collection and getting some from the permanent line. I'm planning to get Taj Mahal and either Sin or Dolce Vita.

MissTT

lenamonster your blush pic is so pretty. Especially those Pierre Hardy ones. I have: Boys Don't Cry, Rotonde, Luster, Lovejoy, Outlaw, Mata Hari, Seduction, Joie de Vivre palette, and One Night Stand palette. Will be picking up Coeur Battant and Taj Mahal soon. I gave away my Danmari palette and Angelika/Laguna set to my daughter.

kalexis - last year NARS F&F was at the end of November. I wonder if the palette will stay stocked that long? It's a really nice palette and it doesn't have Ogasm lol.

kalexis08

kalexis - last year NARS F&F was at the end of November. I wonder if the palette will stay stocked that long? It's a really nice palette and it doesn't have Ogasm lol.
hopefully they will be there then, the Pierre Hardy blushes are still on the site.

lenamonster

lenamonster your blush pic is so pretty. Especially those Pierre Hardy ones. I have: Boys Don't Cry, Rotonde, Luster, Lovejoy, Outlaw, Mata Hari, Seduction, Joie de Vivre palette, and One Night Stand palette. Will be picking up Coeur Battant and Taj Mahal soon. I gave away my Danmari palette and Angelika/Laguna set to my daughter.

thank you! Now I kind of feel like I should get ONS...haha. Your collection is awesome. I like how Nars doesn't come out with a million collections a a year like MAC because then I would really be broke. This blush palette is the Joie de Vivre. I didn't go for the Danmari, I think I wasn't as makeup focused back then lol
I want to get Douceur...it seems like it's missing from my collection!
I was going to use my F&F code today and then Sephora took down the colour collection....
ohboy.gif

Audrey C

I had and gave away Joie de Vivre. My favourite NARS blush are Douceur and Deep Throat, but I also have Torrid and Liberte. I'll be picking up Day Dream from this collection.