NARS + Guy Bourdin - Holiday 2013

MaitaiFluff

cb099bc9_image.jpeg
I found this from googling. It came off the ASOS site, but I can't get to the article itself.

MarieMary

Great find, MaitaiFluff, thank you! I checked the ASOS website and found a few things.

Beautiful Stranger Nail Set - £25.

Crime of Passion Travel Compact - £35.

Their is no name listed or price for this Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner Set.

There is also aFling Lipstick/Lip Pencil Coffret - £30.
I couldn't find any picture. I assume it's the set on the left of this picture:

katred

Specktra Bestie
Great find, MaitaiFluff, thank you! I checked the ASOS website and found a few things.

Beautiful Stranger Nail Set - £25.

Crime of Passion Travel Compact - £35.

Their is no name listed or price for this Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner Set.

There is also aFling Lipstick/Lip Pencil Coffret - £30.
I couldn't find any picture. I assume it's the set on the left of this picture:
That lip set will be MINE! I'm wondering if these are new colours or sets of existing colours. I like the fact that they seem to be sticking to basics, rather than trying to do multi-colour palettes. Those were beautiful to look at, but I'd rather have the cute bags or accessories with a solid Nars product.

MarieMary

That lip set will be MINE! I'm wondering if these are new colours or sets of existing colours. I like the fact that they seem to be sticking to basics, rather than trying to do multi-colour palettes. Those were beautiful to look at, but I'd rather have the cute bags or accessories with a solid Nars product.
I wonder that too. I hope all new, but I don't think so. Maybe a mix of new and already existing colors, like the One Night Stand palette?

I like the Crime of Passion travel compact, but I'm afraid it's Orgasm and Laguna again, and many even Orgasm lipgloss. :/

I'm getting worried because I like everything actually. :p I could see myself using all the colors in each set.

MarieMary

From the Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer 2014 runway show!

Blue Dahlia Larger Than Life Eyeliner (Limited Edition for Holiday 2013; for now try Rue Saint-Honoré Larger Than Life Eyeliner with Outremer Eyeshadow)

Maybe it's the blue one in this set?

MaitaiFluff

MarieMary Thank you for getting to the pictures. When I was searching I could read "Crime of Passion Compact" and I really wanted to know what that was. If it does turn out to be Orgasm and Laguna I'll be pretty bummed though. I do like the look of that Blue Dahlia LTL Eyeliner. I hope it comes out as a separate item, and not just in the set. Can't wait for colour stories.

katred

Specktra Bestie
From the Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer 2014 runway show!

Blue Dahlia Larger Than Life Eyeliner (Limited Edition for Holiday 2013; for now try Rue Saint-Honoré Larger Than Life Eyeliner with Outremer Eyeshadow)

Maybe it's the blue one in this set?
Good thinking. Makes complete sense to me...

It's quite an incredible cobalt blue. I love those shades, although they tend not to look great on me. Ironically, it's a colour that really works for me in clothing, but next to my eyes, blues of all sorts are tricky.

MissTT

th_happy1.gif
is all I can say about it!!! There is an item on there that is going to make jaws drop. Pure gorgeousness.

MarieMary

The Bourdin collection was presented at the Pullman Bangkok Hotel G hotel very recently. Here's a video in which we can briefly see there are 5 lipsticks. :)
0.jpg

katred

Specktra Bestie
Those lipsticks are enticing! Can't wait to have more information. Sure this should be coming soon?

Aquamarine1543

Awesome video!
Maybe they're deep-red, light orange/coral, light pink/coral, brown and burgundy?
eyelove.gif

Btw, it looks like we can buy the five lipsticks individually. I don't think they're the items which come out as sets.