NARS + Guy Bourdin - Holiday 2013

Aquamarine1543

I think we can get them around in the middle of Oct at the Nars website as usual. I can't wait!
party.gif

Aquamarine1543

I'm really wondering what kinds of textures (semi-matte, matte or sheer) the lipsticks have.
I hope they're semi-matte or matte!
Give us the damn color story!!! We already wait too long!!!
th_mad0217.gif

lenamonster

Hey everyone! Nars is having a 10 second preview of the Guy Bourdin holiday collection today at 12 pm EST. It will be through the app "Snapchat" and their name is of course Narsissist.
more details here http://www.wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/snap-to-it-7181157?module=hp-beauty and on their twitter!

Aquamarine1543

Hey everyone! Nars is having a 10 second preview of the Guy Bourdin holiday collection today at 12 pm EST. It will be through the app "Snapchat" and their name is of course Narsissist.
more details here http://www.wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-scoops/snap-to-it-7181157?module=hp-beauty and on their twitter!
The launch date is on Oct 15th, yay!!!!!
pompom.gif

I think we can hear about the whole color story until this week or so!

MissTT

Dying! My room is mess and I lost the color story the other day. Wonder if I should download Snapchat just to view this preview?

MissTT

I have the story for Sephora. I think other department stores will have their own exclusives. I just fumbled through downloading Snapchat and adding narsissist as a friend. My daughter is going to be mad b/c I wouldn't add Snapchat for her. LOL I'll shut her up with NARS holiday goodies.

IHughes

I tried but it must be a US thing because I can't add Narsissist. I have added on twitter and I'm hoping some of you post here lol

Aquamarine1543

I have the story for Sephora. I think other department stores will have their own exclusives. I just fumbled through downloading Snapchat and adding narsissist as a friend. My daughter is going to be mad b/c I wouldn't add Snapchat for her. LOL I'll shut her up with NARS holiday goodies.
lol
I'm really wondering the color story for individual items, esp. 5 lipsticks!

MissTT

So, wait. To use this app I have to hold my finger on the screen which blocks the pic? The pic was there for like 2 seconds. Blast!!!!!!

Aquamarine1543

This is annoying!! They made us see their shot "only for a sec". Seriously, "literally" only for a sec.
Are they kidding? I mean they should give us at least 5 secs or so!!!

Aquamarine1543

So, wait. To use this app I have to hold my finger on the screen which blocks the pic? The pic was there for like 2 seconds. Blast!!!!!!
Yep, we have to hold our fingers to see them. But, it's really ridiculous they only give us for like a sec!!!
rants.gif

Maybe it's better for us to wait for the official color story.

Aquamarine1543

It sucks!!! The only thing I could see well was the last shot which was their "Thank you for watching" memo or sth stuff!!!!

MissTT

Okay I saw a blush palette, a cosmetic bag with red plastic lips, and the the lipstick tube w/ a thank you note. It's only 1 second meaning I can only see one item on each page.

Aquamarine1543

Okay I saw a blush palette, a cosmetic bag with red plastic lips, and the the lipstick tube w/ a thank you note. It's only 1 second meaning I can only see one item on each page.
Tell me about it!
I saw the hot pinkish blush like Desire and there's a palette. (I think it's the one which is on the 3rd page here.)