NARS Holiday 2011

Ingenue

Thanks! I'm just BLOWN AWAY that the MUA stashed the SIGNED BOX for me! So awesome...
yahoo.gif

Miss QQ

Ingenue - Gorgeous! And how stunning is the brush set. It's like the brushes for writing calligraphy. Bet I'll feel like an artist when I use them, how cool is that!

Ingenue

Thanks! The brushes are just.. BEYOND. The eyeshadow brush is like nothing I've used... and I'm a huge fan of tapered one (the one that starts with a Y, whose name escapes me right now).

califabulous

Oh poop. I mainly love New Order for the pink and while I love glitter, this one is enough for me. Looks like I'll pass.

lol. i happen to be strangely attracted to the glitter in new order and miss liberty. I swatched both and I saw that it just leaves small glitters on the cheek....which I could go for from time to time. but the base colors seemed like they would go ashy on me....is that not your experience? How do you wear it? I would LOVE to justify purchasing this blusher
eyelove.gif

califabulous

I have a couple and use them quite a bit. I actually keep South Beach in my purse at all time for quick touch ups when I need a bit of colour (especially in winter when more colour is needed). I apply them straight from the tube and blend with fingers. They're my fave multi-tasking products.

I soooo want that Trio and Joyous red lipstick!
I would love to get a multiple...but I haven't decided on color. I have so many bronze golden tan colors in other formulas so I didn't know if I should get south beach or go for something a little bit different. I just need to make sure it will flatter. I simply ADORE shopping for make up :)
love.gif

califabulous

I had an appointment a few days ago at the NARS counter at John Lewis on Oxford Street in London with some girlfriends, where one of the regular artists did skin/foundation/etc, then they had a special artist in for the event who did the color portion... I think his name was Federiko? Anyway, he was lovely and did a really gorgeous look using Mandchourie but he did something I never would've thought to do and used Ponderosa as a base first, then put the darker blue shade through the outer V and under the lid, then the lighter color kind of all over. Not the best quality of pictures, but if any of you have both products definitely try them together!

3d8d3cbb_Photoon2011-11-17at16.11.jpeg
you look absolutely lovely...

Latest posts