Nars Larger than Life than life lipgloss at sephora

ElvenEyes

Hmm...the colours are pretty but I have so much gloss I am flowing over with it. I love NARS regular glosses, especially because they are not sticky, but also love the doe foot applicator which is so soft. They are my favourite glosses of all. I think I will wait and try these in the store. I want to see what that applicator is like and how saturated the colours are to see if they are unique in any way.

Haven

I played with these at Sephora today, and I really like them. They remind me of a thicker version of MAC creamsheen glasses. I did the sniff test and didn't smell anything funky. They hardly smelled like anything, and I have no idea what that reviewer was talking about. The swatches/color squares on the Sephora site are very off. Don't use them to choose the colors that you want.

Gold Digger is very nice, but it is basically the same color as Greek Holiday. Different consistency though.

I ended up with Tiber and Odalisque. When I run out of Greek Holiday, then I will go back for Gold Digger.

Plus they had new long wear eye liners too. I bought Madison Avenue. It is a great grey liner.

WhatWouldJoanDo

iagree.gif

There's nothing in them that would smell. I doubt that the poster on the Sephora board even saw/smelt the new glosses.

Anachronism86

I just got one of these glosses in the shade Como last night, and I am in love. I'd describe it as a "plummy pink" with subtle gold shimmers. It's not opaque, but it definitely gives my lips a good dose of color. Also, this really does make my lips look poutier/plumper, likely because it's so shiny.

I, too, was hesitant to buy these glosses when I read the "smells" review, but I honestly smell nothing when Como is on my lips and I am super sensitive to yucky gloss smells. All in all, I want more of these! I got a VIB 10% off coupon (The pink, "You're officially a V.I.B" one) with my purchase and I know what I'm gonna buy with it.

Haven

The original glosses do smell, but this new formula does not. Maybe the Sephora poster was commenting on the old formula?

WhatWouldJoanDo

I got both Tiber and Como!! Tiber was my first grab and I am so in love with the colour and formulation - it is my dream lipgloss. Even the applicator is so classy for precise application. And I heard in Sephora that the tube/applicator is designed so that the gloss doesn't move into the lid where the usual gloss does eventually make a bit of a mess. I was mixing the colours on the back of my hand trying to choose between the Springbreak (kinda like striptease with a sparkle/glimmer) and Golddigger (more just shimmer) and Como (shimmer with a berry colour).
heart.gif