Nars monster in the making!

laylalovesmac

Got Nico (my first NARS blush!) for Christmas today! Love the consistency and the shade- perfect natural glow for me. I think I may be a NARS monster now, too- DYING to get some more blushes!!!!!

I'm going to be wearing Nico tomorrow.
love.gif

bis

[quote name="laylalovesmac" url="/forum/thread/172199/nars-monster-in-the-making#post_2064378"] Got Nico (my first NARS blush!) for Christmas today! Love the consistency and the shade- perfect natural glow for me. I think I may be a NARS monster now, too- DYING to get some more blushes!!!!!

I'm going to be wearing Nico tomorrow.
love.gif

[/quote] Nico is on my list, but so far I did not find any great swatches. Did you like the colour? And which colour family would you say it belongs to? Cooler or warm? Sorry for the many questions :)

fieran

Ahh, NARS is really nice. The only products I have are the eyeshadow and one single blush (Taj Mahal) from NARS. The eyeshadows are really nice - especially Cordoura and Kalahari. Melusine from the Christmas collection is very beautiful. I haven't tried the blush yet. Still trying to nurse my breakouts before using blush. I have this paranoia that blush will highlight my breakouts - if that makes any sense.

laylalovesmac

Nico is on my list, but so far I did not find any great swatches. Did you like the colour? And which colour family would you say it belongs to? Cooler or warm? Sorry for the many questions :)

No problem! I love questions. :)

At the moment, I'm away from my makeup, but when I see it again, I'll answer them and try to post swatches. Probably tomorrow. I freaking love it!!!!

WhatWouldJoanDo

i would say that nico is a cooler colour, but when used next to a warm-tones it will pull warm tones out of the nico.

i use it as a natural glow highlighter

ReiRei

Hi NZSallyB, I am also very addicted to NARS, other than their rubber packaging, I love everything about Nars.
Nars is also ridiculously expensive in Australia as well, one e/s duo is about AUD$98 (=USD97!)

Not sure if you know, you can buy Nars from ASOS now!!!! at a quarter of the retail price of what we pay!

BeckyBenett

I got the Orgasm blush and Turkish Delight l/g a few months ago and have been in love since. I'm now waiting for the arrival of Albatross, Laguna, Deep Throat and Torrid! My cousin is mailing them to me from the US cause they don't have it here!!
yahoo.gif

BeckyBenett

I also recently bought a few lipsticks -- Baroque, Petit Monstre and a replacement of Heat Wave... I have my old Heat Wave which is my spring/summer colour but I will be trying out the Rouge Basque for New Years and Petit Monstre when I go to the Carib in Jan
pretty.gif

im taking note of all these lipsticks..thanks ladies!!

give me a few more months to save up. maybe ill choose 4 lipsticks to start with since i dont have any l/s from Nars yet!