NARS + Pierre Hardy

trayceeee

Still waiting for my package :( - NARS.ca still ships from the US via Borderfree so it may take 12 business days
eeksign.gif
. Not a happy camper.

shontay07108

Thank you both. I don't think I want burnt orange. Not now anyway. Sounds too warm. I'm wanting something a little more neutral. (Not sure why I'm saying that as I don't have many warm blushes - maybe Lovejoy.)
Lovejoy is my second favorite Nars blush. Actually, I think it's my second favorite blush overall. :love:

cutemiauw

^^ Maybe I should eventually get Lovejoy...

What is your favorite Nars blush, Shontay?

I usually apply Taj Mahal with a skunk blush brush, it's really my go to blushes during summer months, sort of goes with anything on me.

cutemiauw

Gina and Taj Mahal, can't live without them
heart.gif

I'm hoping Boys Don't Cry could be the HG status for the sort of pink-red blush...

CartoonChic

I just got off the phone with Nars at my Nordstrom counter and they are getting the collection in on May 1st.
Thanks for this. I'll wait for the Nordstrom release. There will be double points May 22-23. Not sure if I can wait that long. I'll have some notes to burn too, but not as much as MissTT. Not sure if I want to use them for NARS or MAC.

MissTT

Double points you say???? Can we earn points when we're redeeming our Nordstrom Notes? If so I may wait until the end of the month.

shontay07108

It's just as good. I can't really say it's better b/c of my personal tastes. I think Gina is more versatile b/c it's peach and not a hot coral/red. Both are of the same excellent quality, but I really recommend owning both. Good idea to get the limited edition item first. I don't play w/ those. Maybe Mac just made me paranoid about everything LE, but I make sure I snatch things up ASAP.

Bliss

It's just as good. I can't really say it's better b/c of my personal tastes. I think Gina is more versatile b/c it's peach and not a hot coral/red. Both are of the same excellent quality, but I really recommend owning both. Good idea to get the limited edition item first. I don't play w/ those. Maybe Mac just made me paranoid about everything LE, but I make sure I snatch things up ASAP.
LOL I think MAC has me the same way... But THANKS for the help... Gonna get Gina along with Gilda since I only found them on NARS website and Sephora doesn't carry them

MissTT

Shontay can you please stop talking about Gina? You are no friend of mine right now.
ohboy.gif
All up in my pocketbook.
winks.gif

luvlydee

I just got my order of the two blushes and Tolede lipstick. Look, if you're interested in these things and love Nars, swallow your pride and get these blushes. They are amazing. I gasped when I opened the packaging. Just gorgeous in person. The actually color, the gold overspray (which doesn't appear to be that deep) is beautiful and so pigmented. You can tap it with your finger and get plenty of color. It's not powdery at all and well, any of you who own Nars blushes know how great they are. These blushes are no different. Look at this!
(ignore my leopard print shirt in the mirror :haha: )
Left: Tolede lipstick from Summer Collection/Top, right: Boys Don't Cry, bottom: Rotonde
Omg i want!! I havent really been into looking through these nars thread since ive gotten so many mac lately and im like i need to slow my roll but i think i really need to get these!! Damn you shontay!!

marim525

I got the blushes today. I couldn't resist even if they're really expensive since I'm a Nars junkie (esp, blushes).
th_LMAO.gif

Anyway, I have most of the Nars blushes, so I compare them with some of other blushes.
(I'll post swatches later.)

Boys don't cry- Orgasm
I'm loving Boys don't cry. Beautiful color.

lenchen

I agree with you on that! I ordered both blushes from this collection. Gina and Liberte are my favourites, but then lately i've been leaning toward peach/orange/coral blushes.

Ingenue

Shontay, get in here RIGHT NOW!!!

This is ALL your fault...

lol.gif

They are DIVINE. OMG. I'm so glad you convinced me to get them!

MissTT

How are these blushes selling? Do ya'll think they'll be in stock 25 days from now? I'm thinking triple points at Nordstrom, but you all are a bunch of evil temptresses wreaking havoc in my wallet.

Ingenue

Not sure how they're selling in physical stores, but three of my friends hit up the website yesterday and bought them. One of them (MUA) bought 3 of each because she wants to stock them in different places. I think they're definitely moving online.

Latest posts