NARS + Pierre Hardy

MarieMary

Quote: Originally Posted by Aquamarine1543

About the pinkish blush, is it a golden overspray? lol
And it looks more vivid color than I expected.

She used a high-saurating filter. Colors are should be softer in reality.
I really hope this isn't an overspray.

MarieMary

Some promotional pictures. Now we can see the colors accurately. :) We also have the name of the sixth nail duo: Easy Walking.

Boys Don't Cry Blush - Pink Grapefruit with shimmering gold overspray

Rotonde Blush - Tiger Lily with shimmering gold overspray

Easy Walking Nail Duo - Rose gold / Camel

Ethno Run Nail Duo - Orange / Navy

Venomous Nail Duo - Gunmetal / Black

Source: eBay.

Aquamarine1543

I don't care about overspray this time b/c it doesn't look gorgeous to me unlike Andy Warhol's, so I don't mind whether one swipe takes away overspray.lol
I'll def. get both blushes!
sneaky.gif

MissTT

So does overspray mean there will be no shimmering gold after a few uses? I could get down with that. I don't want shimmering gold, but I like the sound of grapefruit.

MarieMary

So does overspray mean there will be no shimmering gold after a few uses? I could get down with that. I don't want shimmering gold, but I like the sound of grapefruit.
Exactly. And I agree with you. Now that I know the design is gold shimmer, I'm glad it's just an overspray because I prefer my blushes matte.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Exactly. And I agree with you. Now that I know the design is gold shimmer, I'm glad it's just an overspray because I prefer my blushes matte.
I don't mind some shimmer, but I figure if I want that, I can just top the colour off with a little of Chanel's Poudre Signe, or another gold highlighter (Albatross?). The pink looks just gorgeous and that's really what I'm interested in. Strangely, the more I look at that neutral nail duo, the more it moves up my list.

MissTT

Right, Katred. I've got products to add gold shimmer if I want that. You can't, however, remove it if it's already there and you don't want a shimmery look that day.

MarieMary

Right, Katred. I've got products to add gold shimmer if I want that. You can't, however, remove it if it's already there and you don't want a shimmery look that day.
What you said.

@ariari: If you could re-host the pictures uploaded here to post on your forum instead of hotlinking them, that'd be very much appreciated. ;) Gracias.

Dominique33

The blushes look amazing ! I love the duos too, Nars nail polishes are great. I think I'll pick up one blush and possibly one duo.

MarieMary

UK residents, here's a chance to win the entire NARS Pierre Hardy collection with ELLE UK (you just need to register):

http://www.elleuk.com/beauty/nars-competition

MarieMary

Three duos. I think it's Vertebra, Sharks, and Easy Walking (not in order).

Source: http://instagram.com/p/XkSmgkSPIY/

Audrey C

I love both blush, but I don't need any. I must have 20 at this point, even after giving a few I don't wear away. I absolutely category don't need either of these. Who am I kidding? I'll probably buy both.

All I can do is hope that Rotonde is a dupe for Liberte or Torrid (or perhaps MAC Melba).

MarieMary

Residents of the UK (again), The Guardian is organizing a competition for readers to win 5 sets of the collection. All you need to do is to leave your information. Right this way:
http://observer.co.uk/win-pierre-hardy-for-nars

Latest posts