Nars Pop Goes the Easel

elegant-one

We need this collection to be available in Canada asap!

Hurry up already! LOL I just know that you would love it sis!!! :cloud9::twirl:It gives a natural look with a bit of a healthy flush.

I've been trying all day to get it to upload my photos & it STILL doesn't work. It's really ticking me off. How can it work as long as I've been on this site & in one day it just stops :shakehead::doh:

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

Hurry up already! LOL I just know that you would love it sis!!! :cloud9::twirl:It gives a natural look with a bit of a healthy flush.

I've been trying all day to get it to upload my photos & it STILL doesn't work. It's really ticking me off. How can it work as long as I've been on this site & in one day it just stops :shakehead::doh:

It is so incredibly frustrating! Thank you so much for reporting it! This may sound like a stupid question, but how do you edit posts? There used to be the little edit icon that would pop up but now it's gone.

I am so glad you love Misconduct! Am definitely keeping my eyes peeled ♥

elegant-one

It is so incredibly frustrating! Thank you so much for reporting it! This may sound like a stupid question, but how do you edit posts? There used to be the little edit icon that would pop up but now it's gone.

I am so glad you love Misconduct! Am definitely keeping my eyes peeled ♥

I still see the edit button with a pencil in my posts next to the reply button. Is yours missing?

lipstickaddict

I'm an English prof- what can i say! Editing is my thing!

I've discovered that I can edit posts on my laptop---just not my mobile

Last edited:

MaryJane

Got to check out this collection in person and it's gorgeous. I picked up Misconduct blush and 2 of the Multiples (not the champagne one).

Elegant - since you like Misconduct, you might want to check out the Multiple. I think the name is Motu something-or-other. It reminds me of Misconduct and I think they will look awesome layered together. the multiples are sheer but can be built up.

elegant-one

Got to check out this collection in person and it's gorgeous. I picked up Misconduct blush and 2 of the Multiples (not the champagne one).

Elegant - since you like Misconduct, you might want to check out the Multiple. I think the name is Motu something-or-other. It reminds me of Misconduct and I think they will look awesome layered together. the multiples are sheer but can be built up.

Awesome dear! Yep, those are the 2 multiples that I will get then LOL. THANKS!!!

Latest posts