Nars Pop Goes the Easel

lipstickaddict

I finally received my Misconduct blush from my mom yesterday and it is gorgeous! And no-one said anything about the pink box. Ummm, I love the box hahaha! Cannot wait to wear it today! :flowers:

lipstickaddict

Temptalia just reviewed the blushes from this collection and she's listed a ton of places now where you can purchase them, including Sephora. Perhaps it's not a Nordstrom exclusive after all - maybe this collection will even make it to Canada!

boschicka

Temptalia just reviewed the blushes from this collection and she's listed a ton of places now where you can purchase them, including Sephora. Perhaps it's not a Nordstrom exclusive after all - maybe this collection will even make it to Canada!

I think exclusive just meant they had it first. That's the pattern I've noticed lately. Apparently, exclusive has a very loose definition to retailers!

laurennnxox

I got misconduct in the mail too, and I agree-- it's stunning! I too was surprised about the cute colored box. So happy with it. I'm really loving NARS blushes lately. I also got Bumpy Ride from a previous recent collection and have been using it nearly daily.

elegant-one

Hey, I just got the Multiple in Moto Tane & it's SUPER super pretty on. I think it was MaryJane that said she loved it & she was right. The texture is very nice as well.

The shade is so wonderful & just like Misconduct.

Last edited:

Shellz

I checked this out in store and ended up getting Peep Show. Now that I have worn it I'm liking it even more! At first I didn't think any of the blushes would be dark enough for me (NW45) but it is a nice light pink with a hint of coral. Thinking about getting a backup ..??????

lipstickaddict

Hey, I just got the Multiple in Moto Tane & it's SUPER super pretty on. I think it was MaryJane that said she loved it & she was right. The texture is very nice as well.

I wore Misconduct three days in a row and promptly ordered a backup :eek:

Alysse011

I bought Moto Tane too and it is so beautiful! I've been wearing it daily.

Latest posts