NARS Radiant Cream Compact Foundation

Knope2012

I got the sample I won yesterday and I was very happy with what I got! They sent the shade I won, as well as two other close shades and a sample of their primer. I'm pretty sure I'm Deauville (I've been wearing the sheer glow for a few days and love it), but I'm glad they sent a range to try out. I absolutely love the primer. It dries a lot faster than the silicone-based one I was using, and works really well with the foundation.

MissTT

I tried the smashbox liquid halo in #8 and hated it. the color and finish were great, but that stuff transfers like crazy. it didn't seem to even dry. I don't have oily skin but it just didn't seem to stay on my skin.
I wanted to try the marc jacobs foundation, but none of the shades matched. I can't remember the names, but one was way to light, then the other a tad too dark. sucks.
I have yet to try the NARS cream foundation, although I'm going to soon, very soon. even tho I don't need it. I'm gonna stick with tahoe as well.
Update. I was wearing the Smashbox last week and i touched my face before touching a document I was handing my boss... foundation fingerprint. Embarrassing. You were so right. I'm glad I held off on purchasing. I was so close. I was just trying to use up my sample first.

leahrenae

Update. I was wearing the Smashbox last week and i touched my face before touching a document I was handing my boss... foundation fingerprint. Embarrassing. You were so right. I'm glad I held off on purchasing. I was so close. I was just trying to use up my sample first.
I've had that happen before! turrible, lol!
doesn't matter how much powder you use with that one!

I'm shade tahoe in sheer glow! I may have to get a couple bottles. I have the discount and you cant use it at dept stores :(
I also still need to order the cream foundation. I need to hurry and get it!

chsai

I got the sample I won yesterday and I was very happy with what I got! They sent the shade I won, as well as two other close shades and a sample of their primer. I'm pretty sure I'm Deauville (I've been wearing the sheer glow for a few days and love it), but I'm glad they sent a range to try out. I absolutely love the primer. It dries a lot faster than the silicone-based one I was using, and works really well with the foundation.
Good for you, customer service like that makes huge customers. Happy for you.
heart.gif

Knope2012

Good for you, customer service like that makes huge customers. Happy for you.
heart.gif
I'm thinking you should get the same in your package :) From what I've seen on Facebook, everyone is getting several samples and the primer. They've definitely made a huge customer of me, I'm going to be ordering a few things from NARS today!

IHughes

Hey, what do you guys think of the new Radiant creamy compact foundation? I went for the first time to a NARS stand and I wanted to try Sheer Glow but I don't like heavy foundations so the MA suggested the creamy compact and it's quite nice! Unfortunately I don't have a sample to test a few days so what's the wear on it like and all that? I've heard a lot of good things about Sheer Glow online but not much about this one.

IHughes

sheer glow is not heavy at all 
I thought it wasn't but the MA seemed to suggest this one. I liked it but I noticed a problem which has been mentioned here: I've never thought of my skin as dry, I actually think it's on the combination side but I've never noticed dry patches. Well with the cream compact foundation it showed up flakes of skin and didn't look smooth around the nose. Strange because the finish is lovely. I'll have to try Sheer glow sometime, although it's hard for me to find a NARS stand!!

Monsy

it is medium but does not look heavy on. and it's not glowy at all

i guess it has a wrong name since it's not sheer and not glowy lol

it's more of a medium satin/natural

KiKi Kontour

Hey, what do you guys think of the new Radiant creamy compact foundation? I went for the first time to a NARS stand and I wanted to try Sheer Glow but I don't like heavy foundations so the MA suggested the creamy compact and it's quite nice! Unfortunately I don't have a sample to test a few days so what's the wear on it like and all that? I've heard a lot of good things about Sheer Glow online but not much about this one.
i love nars foundations and the radiant cream is definitely my fav (for right now lol) i also have sheer glow and matte. neither are heavy AT ALL. i could actually wear it everyday cuz i love the finish. matte is definitely matte and glow isnt a shiny dewy but a subtle glow. honestly u cant go wrong with any of them. the cream u can definitely sheer out and it applies like a dream.

sheer matte

sheer glow

nars radiant cream

FYI Im the Tahoe shade (MUFE 170, MAC NC42, FACE N BODY C6)

IHughes

i love nars foundations and the radiant cream is definitely my fav (for right now lol) i also have sheer glow and matte. neither are heavy AT ALL. i could actually wear it everyday cuz i love the finish. matte is definitely matte and glow isnt a shiny dewy but a subtle glow. honestly u cant go wrong with any of them. the cream u can definitely sheer out and it applies like a dream.  sheer matte   sheer glow  nars radiant cream FYI Im the Tahoe shade (MUFE 170, MAC NC42, FACE N BODY C6)
Thanks!! I must say you look amazing in all. My least favourite is the matte as I don't like a matte finish but it looks amazing on you anyway!!

califabulous

So I finally tried sephora color IQ and 1Y12 is my match. I sort of feel some relief in having all my matches listed. I just want to wear whatever colors are listed and never have foundation Match again! Honestly, I was expecting more options. I think only one powder foundation was included. No nars either now that I'm thinking of it!? But my HG Lancôme shade was listed along with MUFE f&b 12 so I'm happy with that for now :) I was trying to find a match for marc jacobs but nothing was listed for that brand either?! Surprisingly there was a match for hourglass. I ruled out that brand for foundation long ago

Monsy

My match was so off I almost laughed. And SA was convincing me it's correct. System is so stupid.

KiKi Kontour

yeeeeea im soooo skeptical of that color iq crap becuz when i first got matched when it came out it was off a shade. im gonna test it again tho just to see. i know they recommend the color changin wit the seasons but i honestly dnt wanna spend extra money in 2-3 diff shades of foundation
ohboy.gif
so in the summer time i ONLY wear BB cream!

Latest posts