NARS Radiant Creamy Concealers

elegant-one

And, I can report after wearing the Nars concealer for most of the day, it is still looks the same hours later then when I first put it on. No change, no creasing, no lightening or wear etc. still perfect. Even on the lids - no creasing even in my eyelid crease
icon_eek.gif
Pretty amazing. I should note that I usually do not have wear/creasing issues around my eyes.

MaitaiFluff

Thank you for the reviews and pictures! I'm glad that these are performing well. The longer I wait for mine to arrive, the more faults I find in my current concealer.

Yazmin

And, I can report after wearing the Nars concealer for most of the day, it is still looks the same hours later then when I first put it on. No change, no creasing, no lightening or wear etc. still perfect. Even on the lids - no creasing even in my eyelid crease
icon_eek.gif
Pretty amazing. I should note that I usually do not have wear/creasing issues around my eyes.
You're lucky. I'm still trying to find a fool-proof solution for my oily creases.

elegant-one

You're lucky. I'm still trying to find a fool-proof solution for my oily creases.
Its probably because I have normal to dry skin. I think this would work with oily skin because it has a more matte long-wear consistency. Maybe those ladies that have oily lids that use this concealer could tell us.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Its probably because I have normal to dry skin. I think this would work with oily skin because it has a more matte long-wear consistency. Maybe those ladies that have oily lids that use this concealer could tell us.
Hm... I may give this a try. My eyelids are moderately creasy and can get fairly oily, so I'll give it a shot and let you know how it goes.

Sorry to hear that Terre-Neuve will be a peachier rather than a lighter shade- I'll have to see if it's a better match for me than Finland, which honestly isn't bad. Once I have a bit of colour on my face, Finland will be fine.

Prettypackages

do you use anything to set them? i also had the old ones crease on me, but they were the stick type. i have the best luck with fluid type concealers that i can set with powder.
yeah, I was referring to the stick type. I think I did set them, but honestly dont remember. I didn't keep them long enough to see. LOL

katred

Specktra Bestie
FYI, I tried using my Radiant Creamy concealer on my lids as a primer yesterday and I did get creasing. It wasn't the worst I've seen, but it was certainly more than I get using my Mac paint pot. So if you have oilier lids, you won't be able to have this double as a primer, sorry.

shellygrrl

Staff member
I know...the swatches of that lightest shade are crazy white! Now why can't they make a lighter shade in the TM? The new Terre Neuve is not very light at all.
Excellent question. Nars make some great very light shades for foundations and concealers, yet they refuse to make one for tinted moisturizers. It baffles (and annoys) me. From what I've read ever since the tinted moisturizers came out, there is quite a bunch of customers interested in a very light (Siberia / Chantilly) tinted moisturizer. I was hopeful Terre Neuve was lighter than Finland, but apparently it's like Finland except pinker. NARS, I am disappoint.
Not cool, NARS. :( Not cool at all. This Siberia/Chantilly gal is disappoint, too. :(

MarieMary

Not cool, NARS.
ssad.gif
Not cool at all. This Siberia/Chantilly gal is disappoint, too.
ssad.gif
I asked a NARS artist on the NARS website, and she said Terre Neuve is lighter (and pinker) than Finland. I do trust her as they've given me good advice, but I'll wait for swatches anyway.

Yazmin

These are in Sephora stores now. I think Amande will be great for under my eyes and Cafe is perfect for spot concealing on my face.

Shadowy Lady

i haven't seen it. dunno why it's so slow to get stuff here...it's not as though we're THAT far north....
side note - have you tried the gosh click-click concealers? i've been enjoying those lately...esp there's a green one for canceling redness...
Not sure if anyone answered this already but they are out at both Sephora's here in Ottawa. I'm sure Montreal would get them before us lol!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Would you believe they're still not out at Sephora here? Which is really weird, because one of them already has the new display for tinted moisturisers, including currently empty tester holes for the shades that haven't arrived yet. Anyway, grabbed mine at the Bay and am loving it.

Shadowy Lady

Would you believe they're still not out at Sephora here? Which is really weird, because one of them already has the new display for tinted moisturisers, including currently empty tester holes for the shades that haven't arrived yet. Anyway, grabbed mine at the Bay and am loving it.
That's pretty odd! I thought we were behind with everything here. I'm glad you got your concealer though. I just got the Jasmine palette and a few Sephora eyeshadows so I gotta wait a bit before I can buy this concealer

lenamonster

I posted this in the Nars PRTM forum but thought I could share it here too since there's a swatch of the the Radiant Creamy Concealer. :)

First on the left is the Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly, next is the Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Terre Neuve which is much darker. And for comparison the next swatch is Diorskin Nude in 010 Ivory which is their lightest colour & it's a bit darker than the Terre Neuve.

When the I blend the PRTM out on my face it actually does look like a match, well almost. These swatches are very heavy. But ya I don't understand why Nars just doesn't make a light PRTM colour like the Chantilly concealer. I wonder what they think the Chantilly concealer goes with....
I don't have Finland anymore, I wish I did so I could compare Terre Neuve to it, somehow I remember Finland being slightly lighter?

MaitaiFluff

I posted this in the Nars PRTM forum but thought I could share it here too since there's a swatch of the the Radiant Creamy Concealer. :) First on the left is the Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly, next is the Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Terre Neuve which is much darker. And for comparison the next swatch is Diorskin Nude in 010 Ivory which is their lightest colour & it's a bit darker than the Terre Neuve. When the I blend the PRTM out on my face it actually does look like a match, well almost. These swatches are very heavy. But ya I don't understand why Nars just doesn't make a light PRTM colour like the Chantilly concealer. I wonder what they think the Chantilly concealer goes with.... I don't have Finland anymore, I wish I did so I could compare Terre Neuve to it, somehow I remember Finland being slightly lighter? 
Sorry, a li'l off topic, but someone else linked back to your Instagram and where I saw this picture. I kept thinking, "where have I seen that before?" Now, I know. I just wanted to say that I love your pictures. :) Also, back on topic, I'm so happy with my concealers. They were taking forever to arrive in store up here, so I just went ahead and ordered them online. Not know exactly what colour I needed, I ordered both Chantilly and Vanilla. Chantilly is perfect for my tired little eyes and Vanilla works perfect for the rest of my face. For me, they really do hold up well, and I feel like I have better coverage than I did before. If you see them in the shops, stick a dab in a tester container and try them out. :p

RayannaBanana

I was hoping maybe someone could pick this up for me in Chantilly at Sephora. Trade it for my MAC Mineralize Moisture foundation in NC15 that's just not working for me.

sss215

This concealer is near perfect. I love the texture, the color and how long it lasts without creasing. None of NARS' foundation and concealing products have held up this well on my skin. A little goes and long way and it blends in wonderfully! My color is Cafe.

Latest posts