NARS Spring 2016

Monsy

I agree that would be beautiful! I have hot sand illuminator (And the back up) and i am planning to get both multiple and a lipgloss

Icecaramellatte

Someone who shall remain nameless reported the spring collection hits boutiques tomorrow. Has anyone else heard this? I thought the middle of January. I may have to head to a boutique tomorrow.

Vineetha

Someone who shall remain nameless reported the spring collection hits boutiques tomorrow. Has anyone else heard this? I thought the middle of January. I may have to head to a boutique tomorrow.
It launches online Nars on 31st (tomm) so probably the boutiques too???

Icecaramellatte

It launches online Nars on 31st (tomm) so probably the boutiques too???

Oh Goodie! It makes sense now that I think about it. I think they released a dual intensity palette on New Years last year and I ran to the boutique to get it. First one there.

Do you know if the boutiques will have the Hot Sands collection too?

Icecaramellatte

I picked up the new palette. When I got home I noticed my receipt says $75 but the website lists it for $59. I just called the store and they said they have to get back to me. I wondering if the website is in error or the store.

Edit- The store got back to me and said they are refunding me the difference. Great! I got nervous and ordered one from the website. I figured I could just refuse the delivery except that I ended up adding some things from the discontinued page.

Last edited:

mel33t

I picked up the new palette. When I got home I noticed my receipt says $75 but the website lists it for $59. I just called the store and they said they have to get back to me. I wondering if the website is in error or the store.

Edit- The store got back to me and said they are refunding me the difference. Great! I got nervous and ordered one from the website. I figured I could just refuse the delivery except that I ended up adding some things from the discontinued page.

Glad to hear you got it all sorted out! I ordered one myself and I cannot wait until it gets here! :dogdance:

Prettypackages

I swatched them. They were sheer but nice. (I was talking about Hot Sands here)

I'm not sure about this collex yet.

Last edited:

starletta8

Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog posted a "First Impressions" video on YT (
https://youtu.be/HOdoSyn08SM)

Very interesting to see these products in action- and her immediate reactions to them. I'm still on the light green eyeshadow/ Impassioned blush/ Banned Red bandwagon.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
* Press samples were provided to Specktra for review consideration.

Here are a few photos and swatches of Impassioned, Hammamet, and Tarvos.

NARS20160109_01.jpg

NARS Impassioned Blush:

NARS20160109_02.jpg

Impassioned is a soft muted neutral pink. When I first saw this in the pan, I thought "meh" but I was pleasantly surprised to see it show up on my NC30 skin tone. It gives the most beautiful natural-looking flush.

NARS20160109_03.jpg

NARS Hammamet Duo Eyeshadow:

NARS20160109_04.jpg

Hammamet contains a matte peachy beige and a metallic rosy bronze. They're both well pigmented and blend out nicely. The beige shadow is very close to my skin tone so you can barely see it on the swatches below, but I like to use this as a base to help even the color of my eyelids, and it does make a difference. The bronze shadow is very pretty! It's not too pink, not too brown. It's just right! I'm loving it as a wash of color on the eyelids for an easy, minimal everyday look.

NARS20160109_05.jpg

NARS Tarvos Dual-Intensity Eyeshadow:

NARS20160109_06.jpg

Tarvos is a frosty mint green. I absolutely adore this color. It's perfect for spring! The formula can be used wet or dry. (The photo below was swatched dry without a primer.)

NARS20160109_07.jpg

I hope those swatches helped! Did any of these make your list?

Last edited:

Latest posts