NARS Spring 2016

Monsy

I actually might not get anything from this collection. Sadly. Eyeshadows are way to pink for me i would look terribly sick (nor i wear blue or teal). Blush is pretty but I will never wear matte blush. Maybe lighter lip gloss but just maybe... but i still want to try new velvet tint

katred

Specktra Bestie
Not sure what I'll get. The more swatches I see, the more a lot of the products don't seem terribly pigmented.

nudibelle

I'm so interested in ROSECLIFFF!!!

i wonder how that blush would look on me
i love how pink blushes look on women
just a nice subtle flush

Icecaramellatte

Is the spring collection out in boutiques yet? I saw it on Barney's site. Meant to stop at the boutique today but was too pooped from shopping.

elegant-one

Here are a few photos and swatches of Impassioned, Hammamet, and Tarvos.

View attachment 51225

NARS Impassioned Blush:

View attachment 51226

Impassioned is a soft muted neutral pink. When I first saw this in the pan, I thought "meh" but I was pleasantly surprised to see it show up on my NC30 skin tone. It gives the most beautiful natural-looking flush.

View attachment 51228

So is the blush cool toned or a warm rosy pink? I was hoping that is was more of a cool toned violet/orchid pink?

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
So is the blush cool toned or a warm rosy pink? I was hoping that is was more of a cool toned violet/orchid pink?

I don't know if it's just my monitor, but mine doesn't look like T's photos and swatches. In real life, it looks more neutral, maybe slightly on the cooler side (as seen on the pics below). I included a photo taken under a daylight lamp (no flash), but the one with flash looks more color accurate to me. Looking at it in the pan and swatched in person, it doesn't look very warm to me.

NARS-Impassioned-2.jpg

elegant-one

I don't know if it's just my monitor, but mine doesn't look like T's photos and swatches. In real life, it looks more neutral, maybe slightly on the cooler side (as seen on the pics below). I included a photo taken under a daylight lamp (no flash), but the one with flash looks more color accurate to me. Looking at it in the pan and swatched in person, it doesn't look very warm to me.

View attachment 51432

Thank You SOOOO much!!! I really really appreciate it hun! Hers is the only one that looks like that....whew. :)

Prettypackages

I like yours much better! what daylight lamp do you have?

View attachment 51432

Latest posts