NARS Summer 2013

katred

Specktra Bestie
Well, after we've all seen some reviews, my list is revised considerably. Now, I'm kind of interested in the eye liner and lip gloss, as well as the Euphrate single shadow, which was always on my list.

shontay07108

Tolede lipstick is gorgeous. It looks like Mehr from Mac on me, but perhaps a tad less pink and of course, more comfortable to wear.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Tolede lipstick is gorgeous. It looks like Mehr from Mac on me, but perhaps a tad less pink and of course, more comfortable to wear.
Funny, the one thing that dissuades me from getting it is that it looks so much like Mehr, so I figure I don't need it. I guess that's the advantage of having it be permanent. No huge rush. I do find that when it comes to natural, everyday sort of shades, Nars has become my go-to. I love the way that Mayflower and Pago Pago look on me, sort of natural but better. This looks like the same sort of thing. Not sure I'll jump on it right away, but I have a feeling that I'll end up with it eventually.

Shadowy Lady

I don't have Mehr so Tolede is a must have for me. I've discovered that I have countless number of red/vampy/bright pink lipsticks but only like 10-15 neutrals :/

katred

Specktra Bestie
I don't have Mehr so Tolede is a must have for me. I've discovered that I have countless number of red/vampy/bright pink lipsticks but only like 10-15 neutrals :/
Me too! So maybe that means that I should get Tolede...
angelic.gif

Shadowy Lady

Me three! It looks to me that it has some brown undertones, if it's too brown I'll pass.
It doesn't look brown on Temptalia but one has to try it on to see. My lips are very pigmented pinky red so if the brown undertone is there but subtle I doubt it would show...likley it's going to look more pink on me, everything shows more pink toned on my lips.

As soon as this is available here in Canada, I will get my lipstick and share the swatch with you guys :D

Prettypackages

Finally saw this, and I can skip the lipsticks b/c of dupes, but I'm going to check and see if they smell bad so I'll have an excuse to get these.

I still like the lavender matte stick. I might get it and try it on my lips.

I don't like the duo or the silver shadow.

Must get the mint and purple eyeliner.

Haven

I am hoping to look at this collection today at Sephora. I have VIB 20% coupon burning a hole in my wallet, and I would like to pick up the NARS Hardy blushes and some of this collection.

Audrey C

I
It doesn't look brown on Temptalia but one has to try it on to see. My lips are very pigmented pinky red so if the brown undertone is there but subtle I doubt it would show...likley it's going to look more pink on me, everything shows more pink toned on my lips. As soon as this is available here in Canada, I will get my lipstick and share the swatch with you guys :D
didn't like Tolede and I'd expected to. I have Mehr and like it a lot; this was too cool for me.

Latest posts