NARS Summer 2013

katred

Specktra Bestie
So strange... Seeing the photos is making me change what I'm interested in. I hadn't thought twice about the liner, but seeing Christine's review and the pics of how it looks on her, I really like it. I think it would look nice with Euphrate e/s, which is also leans a little green.

MaitaiFluff

Aquamarine1543

So strange... Seeing the photos is making me change what I'm interested in. I hadn't thought twice about the liner, but seeing Christine's review and the pics of how it looks on her, I really like it. I think it would look nice with Euphrate e/s, which is also leans a little green.
I thought the liner looks cool even if I can't pull it off!
Btw, I'm quite shocked about the lip pencil.
NeedCoffee.gif

shontay07108

I am all about that lipstick. Getting that for sure. The gloss is a big maybe. I have similar colors, but it compliments the lipstick well and I'll trick myself into thinking I need the "set". I like the color of the eyeliner, but I bought several of the LTL eyeliners when they launched and I am not impressed with the formula. I doubt the multiple will show on me, but the color is great. So, it's looking like just one or two things for me.

Odelia

I am really interested in the eye liner! It's definitely a color I don't have lol.
Wasn't even considering it until I saw T's swatches.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I am all about that lipstick. Getting that for sure. The gloss is a big maybe. I have similar colors, but it compliments the lipstick well and I'll trick myself into thinking I need the "set". I like the color of the eyeliner, but I bought several of the LTL eyeliners when they launched and I am not impressed with the formula. I doubt the multiple will show on me, but the color is great. So, it's looking like just one or two things for me.
Funny, the gloss sort of leapt into my field of vision too. I hadn't been thinking about it, but I don't have a good dupe and it's the sort of colour I love for summer. Problem is that that teeny tiny brush applicator drives me nuts.

Shadowy Lady

Temptalia's reviews have totally changed my list, lol! Now I definitely want the multiple and the lipstick but will be skipping the lip pencil. I like the idea of the e/s duo but it's rare for me to wear such bright shades on my eyes these days.....mama has got no time for yellow and purple shadows, lol! I need cool neutral shades on my eyes and bright or luminous lipsticks on my mouth :D

shontay07108

Funny, the gloss sort of leapt into my field of vision too. I hadn't been thinking about it, but I don't have a good dupe and it's the sort of colour I love for summer. Problem is that that teeny tiny brush applicator drives me nuts. 
That little brush drives me crazy, too. I own 2 of those glosses and I find it less annoying if I'm just using it on top of a lipstick. If I have to fill in my entire lip with that thing :shocked:

MaitaiFluff

That little brush drives me crazy, too. I own 2 of those glosses and I find it less annoying if I'm just using it on top of a lipstick. If I have to fill in my entire lip with that thing :shocked:
I feel like I read somewhere (I could just be making this up) that those tiny little applicator brushes were designed that way to keep people from over applying their gloss. I agree though, they're so annoying! Fortunately, I finally developed a system that I can get enough without having to double dip. Despite T not being too impressed by the multiple, I think it will look nice on my jellyfish complexion. I'm glad she reviewed though. It further reinforced that on my list.

Dominique33

I expected so much from the lip pencil but Christine's swatches well, it looks dry and bad in fact. I think I'll purchase the single eyeshadow and the lipstick, the duo is gorgeous but yellow is not my cup of tea, it's the only colour I dislike in fact.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Mine. I want to smoke it out the purple with some slate gray color and wear this with a dark lipstick.
Ooh, do post pics when you do this, it sounds like it would be beautiful. I'm not sure how often I'd wear those colours, but I'm thinking I must have Nars Summer on the brain, because, without thinking about it, this is what I did on my eyes this morning:

Yup, that would be yellow and purple (although neither is as bright as the shades in the Nars duo).

Shontay- When I saw your post about the gloss, I was thinking that with your gorgeous lips, that little brush would be infuriating...

MarieMary

Thank you for all the links Aquamarine1543. :)

I kind of want Barrow Street LTL Eyeliner, even though I'd rarely wear it, because it's the same color as my latest nail polish. That's a legitimate reason, right? Right? :p
Tolède is definitely coming home with me. I imagined it more rose, but then colors always look a bit yellower on Christine than on me, so it should be fine.
Like katred, and for the same reasons, I really like Paris Follies LTL Lipgloss. I too don't like the applicator.
No regret about not wanting Tender Night, although it would look nice to add a bit of it at the center of the lips over Tolède.
Euphrate is a big yes. Fashion Rebel I'm not sure. It's like Rated R: bright and I rarely go for it, but I like to have that option. Also, katred's look above sold me on how wearable such a duo is.

There's no way I can afford all of this. I've already restricted myself about the satin lip pencils (even though I *really* want 5 or 6 of the shades). *sigh*

Aquamarine1543

Thank you for all the links Aquamarine1543. :)

I kind of want Barrow Street LTL Eyeliner, even though I'd rarely wear it, because it's the same color as my latest nail polish. That's a legitimate reason, right? Right? :p
Tolède is definitely coming home with me. I imagined it more rose, but then colors always look a bit yellower on Christine than on me, so it should be fine.
Like katred, and for the same reasons, I really like Paris Follies LTL Lipgloss. I too don't like the applicator.
No regret about not wanting Tender Night, although it would look nice to add a bit of it at the center of the lips over Tolède.
Euphrate is a big yes. Fashion Rebel I'm not sure. It's like Rated R: bright and I rarely go for it, but I like to have that option. Also, katred's look above sold me on how wearable such a duo is.

There's no way I can afford all of this. I've already restricted myself about the satin lip pencils (even though I *really* want 5 or 6 of the shades). *sigh*
No problem. ;)
Honestly, I'm relieved that I only want the lipstick. I need to save some money for Pierre Hardy's. lol
But I'm really disappointed at the lilac lip pencil!!!

Latest posts