NARS Summer 2013

Aquamarine1543

Here are the promotional pictures of ll the items of the summer collection.

Fashion Rebel Duo Eyeshadow [Limited Edition]

Euphrate Single Eyeshadow

Barrow Street Larger Than Life Eyeliner

Tolède Lipstick

Paris Follies Larger Than Life Lip Gloss

Tender Night Velvet Matte Lip Pencil [Limited Edition]

Puerto Vallarta Multiple

Madness Nail Polish [Limited edition]

Source: http://www.mujerhoy.com/Belleza/Tratamientos/Nars-coleccion-verano-2013-719207032013.html

Cool!
Btw, I can see the lip pencil has shimmer/is a frost finish at least. What do you think?

MarieMary

Quote: Originally Posted by Aquamarine1543

Cool!
Btw, I can see the lip pencil has shimmer/is a frost finish at least. What do you think?

I'm not sure. I don't think it's shimmer. It's described as iridescent. Hard to tell without swatches though.
To me, shimmer means barely visible particles that refract light in one color, whereas iridescent involves invisible particles that refracts light in multiple colors thus making the base color look slightly different depending on the angle and the light.

At the source, they say you can use it by itself, or as a finishing touch to create an incredible iridescent finish. That's interesting. Over a darker lipstick, applied at the center of the lips, it can look stunning.

I want Fashion Rebel Duo, Euphrate Single, Tolède Lipstick (it looks marvelous as an everyday shade), and Paris Follies LTL Lipgloss. Possibly Tender Night VMLP because I'm pretty sure I would regret not getting it once it's sold out.

alyxo

I really want the Tender Night Velvet Matte Lip Pencil and the God Made Woman palette. I think those 6 shades are so beautiful and velvety.

tats

I'm eyeing that multiple... maybe a nail polish as well, and maybe a purple lippie.. argh I need more swatches!!

MarieMary

Thanks for sharing. ;) Proportions are off, it's weird. I'm pretty sure it's not an official promo picture but a collage made from a fan. Still pretty to look at the colors all together. Stunning collection.

Dominique33

I love the single eyeshadow and the lipstick, the duo is gorgeous but I positively hate yellow, so I'll pass.
By the way, I tried Mad mad world duo today, well it's really bright and perfect for summer when my skin is not so pale, vivid blue and green shades !

Dominique33

I forgot the lip pencil, so beautiful ! I love the name too " Tender Night ". So the single eyeshadow, the lipstick and the lip pencil.. The duo is absolutely gorgeous, even if I don't like yellow, well maybe when I see it in person...
thud.gif

themistymom

I want Fashion Rebel Duo, Euphrate Single, Tolède Lipstick (it looks marvelous as an everyday shade), and Paris Follies LTL Lipgloss. Possibly Tender Night VMLP because I'm pretty sure I would regret not getting it once it's sold out.
I want the eyeshadow, lipstick and lipgloss too!

Latest posts