NARS X Steven Klein (Nov 25, 2015)

Ernie

Oh Ernie.  Thanks for the swatches.  I thought I could skip the glosses but they look so nice in your swatch.  Love the swatch of the blush layered.  Hadn't thought to use it that way.  
You're welcome, ICL! The glosses are gorgeous, there's a nice red one too. Have you seen the collection?

Icecaramellatte

Not yet. I'm going to an event tomorrow. I'm thinking I've been hauling too much so I'm going to try to take it easy. We'll see. I have to go pick up my Tom Ford tomorrow and there's some mac stuff I've been wanting for awhile. And 2 separate SAs from yesterday gave me the wrong thing and I have to go back to the store to return them. Not good. I may be swayed to buy something. I'm going to make a list tonight.

Shars

The Sephora exclusive lipstick coffret is also up on Sephora's website, along with the exclusive blush/bronzer/contour palette.

Icecaramellatte

I picked up some things from my makeover. It's funny but the MA used items that were on my list and I didn't even tell her I wanted these. I got:

-eyeliner set
-dual intensity blush
-stud eyeshadow
-green eyeshadow
-besame lipstick

The MA also used Tiber lipgloss but I figured I didn't need it as I have so many nude glosses but after walking around, I thought what if I get home and don't like it without the gloss? So I bought Tiber at Bloomies. I didn't see it at Sephora. I'm thinking they don't carry that shade.

I didn't swatch anything else. I don't know why. Perhaps I didn't want to want anything else. Next time when I go back. They had someone doing polish changes so I got my nails painted with the gray polish. I must go back for that color and probably the others. Probably the blush palette too. I should have at least swatched it but being that I was buying the dual intensity one, I was on blush overload.

LavenderPearl

Esoteric
heart.gif

Monsy

http://bubblymichelle.com/2015/10/18/nars-steven-klein-preview-collection-photos-swatches/