blush-anim-cl.gif
rofl.gif
I can SEE IT!
th_roll1.gif
Hurt my eyes!!! I wish I could unsee that
lmao.gif

Vineetha

:flower: Any other goodies come home with you :haha:
:D I was so tempted but then we have Sephora 20% off coming soon coinciding with the launch so I was good :lol: Def picking up the dual intensity blush duo and maybe the despair palette too :eyelove: everything looked gorgeous Irl!! The glosses are amazing too!! They didn't have the lipsticks though and she told me they aren't getting it?:dunno:

elegant-one

greengrin.gif
I was so tempted but then we have Sephora 20% off coming soon coinciding with the launch so I was good
lol.gif
Def picking up the dual intensity blush duo and maybe the despair palette too
eyelove.gif
everything looked gorgeous Irl!! The glosses are amazing too!! They didn't have the lipsticks though and she told me they aren't getting it?
th_dunno.gif
girlhaha.gif
Yes, to hard to pass up the 20%!!!!!! I think I want the blush duo. I hadn't even thought about the glosses. ok that's weird that they aren't getting the lipsticks.

Anahita Balsara

Hi. What do you ladies think are the standout shades from the collection? I want to be good but I know I'll regret skipping the collection. Nowhere near me has the collection yet

shontay07108

I checked out this collection in Sephora today and got pretty excited by some of it. I definitely want Vengeful blush duo, Fast Life gloss and Stud eyeshadow. Maybe's are Never Too Late shadow and Provoke. I hope it's still around when the VIB sale starts.

Latest posts