NARS X Steven Klein (Nov 25, 2015)

Kisha

Have u ordered from them before? I heard that their shipping is slow too
ssad.gif
I'd wait for them to pop up in nordstrom and sephora!
Yes, I've ordered from them before and the processing is slow. I guess if I've waited this long I can wait a couple more days for the store release of 11/1,

Oh and usually when I go in to a store, I always buy more than intended
th_rolleye0014.gif

YarahFlower

Yes, I've ordered from them before and the processing is slow. I guess if I've waited this long I can wait a couple more days for the store release of 11/1,  Oh and usually when I go in to a store, I always buy more than intended :rolleyes:
:haha: I think we all have that problem most of the time! When I went into Sephora yesterday, it took everything I had not to buy anything else other than the things I'd put on hold! :sigh: And yea, Sunday isn't far off! You'll have them in hand much quicker! ;)

mysteereous

You're welcome
smiles.gif
don't ignore stud! Once you see it in person, Im almost certain it will leave the store with you
girlhaha.gif
It's even more stunning in person!
Well, let's just say if this collection is available during the VIBR sale, I can't be held responsible for the damage that ensues!

starletta8

Is Silver Mirage from the holiday collection? Both are gorgeous and I need both.
eyelove.gif

Yes, it's #18. 16,17, and 18 are all from the new holiday collection.

I had something odd happen today- has anyone else had issues with fallout or slippage from Stud? Something started attacking my eye a few hours into the day, and Stud is the only new thing I had on today (and don't you even ask if I had primer on. Of course I did).

Kisha

So, I've let you ladies convince me to go to Nordies. Lo and behold, They're having a Nars Mega Event. Help Me Holy Ghost!!!
clapping.gif

Kisha

Oh and the very kind MUA allowed me to pre-orrder the things I was sure of and set aside those items, she knows I will like!

Icecaramellatte

Stud was an impulse buy, I wasn't planning on adding to my shimmery taupe collection. I'm so glad I did though, it's stunning. I generally find NARS regular eyeshadows a bit dry, but this one is buttery and incredibly pigmented, the same formula as the amazing Kauai duo.
I went to Nordies yesterday bought a whole bunch of stuff. Ran to a few other stores. On the way back to the parking lot (I park near the exit to Nordies). I decide to peek at the counter. Oh no! I forgot there were some things I hadn't picked up from the holiday collection yet. They had just put the holiday collection out. I forgot the department stores were just getting it. I swatched the blush palette. Love! I had forgotten to do so at the Nars store. I just don't like the light color but the rest are wonderful. Liked the eye shadow palette too. But I didn't want to do an impulse especially since the Sephora sale is coming. Well, I went to Bloomies and they didn't have the collection in. Then I went to Sephora and they are not carrying everything. They don't seem to have the red gloss either. Plus I added the berry lipstick to my list. I check Nordies site, it's not there yet. If it wasn't so late I would have run back. I'm considering stopping by Nordies to get the palettes today. Why can't I wait for anything?

Haven

So I just stopped by my local nordstroms. They had the whole collection available for preorder with pickup tomorrow. Got the last stud The red lippie set is also really pretty. Also picked up that set, beso mucho, and the blush palette.

hitchcockblonde

Ordered Despair cheek palette from Bloomie's this morning with my $25 reward card. Can't wait to try it! I've got Besame Mucho and Stud sitting in my cart for the Beauty.com F&F which starts Tuesday. I still want Vengeful, Never Too Late and Fast Life but I really don't need them so I'm going to wait until the Nars F&F to decide.

Latest posts