NARS X Steven Klein (Nov 25, 2015)

Icecaramellatte

I just ordered too! Nordstrom has it up. I did order and pick up. I may just go get it today. I just got the cheek palette and the eye palette. I still need to get 2 lipsticks, gloss, all nail polishes and I think I'll be done.

DLuxJessica

Did I miss a memo? Is Sephora not getting the Despair palette? It's not on the website, the VIBR Concierge line didn't have any info, and the local store I called hadn't gotten it either.

Vineetha

Did I miss a memo? Is Sephora not getting the Despair palette? It's not on the website, the VIBR Concierge line didn't have any info, and the local store I called hadn't gotten it either. 
It should be ! They are missing an e/s, a lippie and gloss too which makes me think it's not all up yet?? :unsure:

Haven

I was told that sephora is only going to have part of the collection. Whatever is online is what they are going to get. I was also told that if the remainder of the collection sells very well at other retailers, then sephora may quickly switch it up and sell the rest of the products. If you want products not currently carried by sephora, then I would get them somewhere else. No guarantee that they will eventually show up in sephora.

DLuxJessica

I was told that sephora is only going to have part of the collection. Whatever is online is what they are going to get. I was also told that if the remainder of the collection sells very well at other retailers, then sephora may quickly switch it up and sell the rest of the products. If you want products not currently carried by sephora, then I would get them somewhere else. No guarantee that they will eventually show up in sephora.
Thanks, Haven, that's good info. I wish Sephora would stop toying with my emotions. I'm a delicate flower.
flower.gif

BuickMackane

Oooh, this is a nice collection!

I know I definitely want Stud but I'm on the fence about Never Too Late. It reminds me a lot of MAC Fiction. Can anyone confirm?

In other news, the NARS EU site doesn't have the big palette with the Paloma duo in it. Grumble grumble.

Shars

Oooh, this is a nice collection!

I know I definitely want Stud but I'm on the fence about Never Too Late. It reminds me a lot of MAC Fiction. Can anyone confirm?

In other news, the NARS EU site doesn't have the big palette with the Paloma duo in it. Grumble grumble.
That's a Sephora exclusive unfortunately
001_unsure.gif

Kisha

f87b9f2a_image.jpeg
Nars Steven Klein Stud on the lid Vengeful on the cheeks Besame Mucho and Fast Life on the lips.

Prettypackages

Played with some of these last night. LOVE STUD! The dual intensity blush is nice as well. I thought it would be similar to almeria and a little lusty. Almeria is lighter, and A little lusty is red and this one is more raspberry, if that makes sense. LOL

BuickMackane

That's a Sephora exclusive unfortunately
001_unsure.gif
Bah humbug
thmbdn.gif
Thank you for the info. Are you getting it?

Looks like I need something else to make the EUR50 for free shipping (I currently have Stud in my cart). I'm torn between Kauai duo and Never Too Late but I'm not sold on either of them. If only the gold in Kauai were a single....

I might as well grab a(nother) Sheer Glow Foundation in Gobi and be done with it lol. At least I know I'll use it for sure. Or maybe I should try one of the LE lippies...
hmm.gif

Speaking of the LE lipsticks, does anyone know how similar they are to the Cinematics from a couple of years back? Formula-wise, I mean. Those were fabulous!

Shars

Bah humbug
thmbdn.gif
Thank you for the info. Are you getting it?

Looks like I need something else to make the EUR50 for free shipping (I currently have Stud in my cart). I'm torn between Kauai duo and Never Too Late but I'm not sold on either of them. If only the gold in Kauai were a single....

I might as well grab a(nother) Sheer Glow Foundation in Gobi and be done with it lol. At least I know I'll use it for sure. Or maybe I should try one of the LE lippies...
hmm.gif

Speaking of the LE lipsticks, does anyone know how similar they are to the Cinematics from a couple of years back? Formula-wise, I mean. Those were fabulous!
ssad.gif
Sorry. I purchased the other palette that comes with the mini ITA brush. I'm not interested in the colour scheme of the palette you wanted especially since neither the Paloma duo nor Laguna work with my complexion. Do you like any of the glosses? I want to pick up the pink and the purple. I'm also thinking of getting the lippie Besame Mucho!

BuickMackane

Oh no! You're going to make me pick up Stud! Love your whole look! I thought I was taking a gamble on Besame Mucho but I'm definitely picking it up now!!

ssad.gif
Sorry. I purchased the other palette that comes with the mini ITA brush. I'm not interested in the colour scheme of the palette you wanted especially since neither the Paloma duo nor Laguna work with my complexion. Do you like any of the glosses? I want to pick up the pink and the purple. I'm also thinking of getting the lippie Besame Mucho!
I'm actually relieved
girlhaha.gif
. I already have Luster in full size and Laguna in some palette. I can always get Paloma as a refill.

I'm guessing you mean the Despair palette? I love the packaging on that one but I feel like it may be too dark for me. Blame It On NARS would probably work better colour-wise but then I already have Daydream and it doesn't have the Steven Klein artwork (the artwork is the main reason I want a palette tbh).

Besame Mucho looks lovely!
eyelove.gif

The glosses are a no-go because I don't wear the ones that I do have. They are definitely very pretty though.

CCKK

Kisha- You look beautiful. I love the shadows and going to order the blush today!

Latest posts