NARSissist Eye Palette

pnfpn

I don't know if it will be "exclusive" to the Nars site but that will be your best bet if you want to get it as soon as it was in store.

And I agree, a lot of the Nordstroms seemed so willy nilly about the release date and selling it beforehand!

I got a promo code for a free full size gift with a purchase from the Nars US site newsletter, maybe the UK one will do one as well? I usually ignore them but I'll think better of it now! lol
There's a date for the 20th floating around for the NARS UK site, make sure you try there then. They had Spring collection photos up on there but they seem to be hidden for now. So that'll be up soonish too I imagine.

Ladies, I just ordered it from the UK site! hurry! Got the promiscuous lip pencil set too which I had been disappointed to miss out on at Christmas!

Sugar just realised the palette is cheaper on the eu site! Which is the first time I''be ever seen make up cheaper in Euro than sterling. I had ordered in sterling because I just assumed that would be the cheaper option. Oh we'll. you live and learn!

It would because I am in Ireland and using a euro card to buy sterling. So I paid about 13 euro more (that's maybe. 17-18 dollars). I buy all of my make up on uk sites and use a UK delivery service to pass them onto me. It's usually a lot cheaper that way and gets around the fact that a lot of products never make Irish and eu sites. It's incredibly unusual to see a euro price cheaper than sterling!

dancewithme

I'm disappointed that the nars site doesn't take PayPal - I need to wait until I get home tomorrow and get the card details instead of being able to order right this second! At least if there is a promo code for the uk site it gives me some time to find it.

I promised my husband I'd wait to get it, but seeing it available now makes it soo hard! lol

Question: Exactly how big is the palette, in some photos it seems huge but in others not so much? Can someone post a photo of it next to like a normal sized water bottle or something?

IHughes

Yeah seems to be for the moment! Sorry! It'll come back though don't worry!
Ok thanks anyway!! I thought I wasn't looking in the right place as it doesn't appear at all in the eu or uk site. How much was the price?? In the Spanish forums they're saying that the girls at the stand say it'll cost 49 euros but that seems too cheap to me!

Mybootsareheavy

Has anyone given it a decent test run yet? The Temptalia swatches are meh, and a few of the ladies I follow on Instagram have sent thiers back because it's not normal Nars quality.

I'm excited about it still though! I ordered mine off the Nars Website and got a free mini super orgasm, so I'm waiting for that to get here, but I hope it's not a bummer!

shellygrrl

Staff member
A review was posted on Cafe Makeup... http://cafemakeup.com/2014/01/17/first-look-narsissist-eye-palette/ Their swatches are only slightly better, IMO.

IHughes

I really wish we had some more reviews on the palette, I'm not super excited when seeing it but I really wanted to try NARS eyeshadows and I love the small size and price point. Now I'd like to know about quality!!!!

Haven

So I wasn't home yesterday evening when FedEx came by, and my palette is now sitting at my local FedEx location. Apparently a signature is required to receive this item.
huh2.gif
Well at least I know one of my errands today.