NARSissist Eye Palette

Alexity

I ordered the palette from the eu site on sunday and got a dispatch email today. I also pre-ordered some items from the spring collection from hqhair. I had no problem ordering there allthough i don't live in the uk.

GlamMomAngel

NARS posted a video on Instagram. I wonder what they third is. We already know about the eye palette & cheek palette
1cd608d1_image.jpeg

katiee

I wish I would've waited to buy this from Sephora instead of the Nars website so I could get the points but I really don't think that I could have waited til February hahaha Hopefully the quality of the one I get is good because I've been wanting Lhasa, Ashes to Ashes, Coconut Grove, and Fez for a longggggggg time

sullenxriot182

That was what got me so excited for it - there's so many shades I've wanted but never picked them up so now they're all in one spot!

I emailed Nars this afternoon because I was concerned that I still had not received a dispatch mail. I got a response saying the products I ordered were out of stock (the palette and the Promiscuous Lip pencil set) so my order has been cancelled. I'm so disappointed with this as I ordered my palette on Friday night the minute it came online (I had been refreshing every few minutes to check) so I know I ordered before lots of people who have had theirs sent out. They are unlikely to get the lip pencil set back in so I can't get that now and the palette is currently out of stock so I can't order it.

Not cool, Nars, not cool.

Eliz4

"Three of its most fabulous"... best-sellers? Iconic shades?
I "heard" some rumours about 3 new sculpting&contouring duos with different shades for different skintones... Apparently, they will be out in april at the same time as the new brushes.

honey on boost

I emailed Nars this afternoon because I was concerned that I still had not received a dispatch mail. I got a response saying the products I ordered were out of stock (the palette and the Promiscuous Lip pencil set) so my order has been cancelled. I'm so disappointed with this as I ordered my palette on Friday night the minute it came online (I had been refreshing every few minutes to check) so I know I ordered before lots of people who have had theirs sent out. They are unlikely to get the lip pencil set back in so I can't get that now and the palette is currently out of stock so I can't order it.

oh no! And mine still shows pending wth Nars
censored.gif

But if Sephora is getting it then I should be ok.

Wattodolly

Hi blushandlaugh, did you order it from the UK site? I ordered on Saturday and it has been despatached this afternoon . But at the sametime by boyfriend has ordered me the Narsissist palette as a surprise. I will have the first palette in the next few days, if you wanted you could always buy it from me it would save me sending it back to the Nars office in France?!?!?!?

If anyone is interested, please let me know. Im not after making a profit just don't really need 2 :)

angelika

I also pre-ordered some items from the spring collection from hqhair. I had no problem ordering there allthough i don't live in the uk.
Alexity,

can you keep us informed how it goes with HQ Hair? Since they changed ownership few years ago, I have had problems with orders. Sometimes a missing item, sometimes a wrong one. They keep sending e-mail offers including Nars, and at the same time they say that Nars is Uk only customers.

pinkpaint

I "heard" some rumours about 3 new sculpting&contouring duos with different shades for different skintones... Apparently, they will be out in april at the same time as the new brushes.
That could be really great. I was considering MACs sculpting powder but they only come in palette form. Hopefully these are actual contour colors and not just their bronzers and highlighters repackaged or something.

MarieMary

I heard the same rumors about contour blushes. But also about kits featuring iconic best-selling shades, although this should be for summer.
Also new brushes, yes.

Alexity

Till now I didn't have any problems with hqhair. The only thing I can't order there is nail polish, so I ordered Wind Dancer from Nars website too. I ordered the items from the spring collection the same day as i ordered the palette. The palette has shipped, but the second order is still in progress ...
Alexity, can you keep us informed how it goes with HQ Hair? Since they changed ownership few years ago, I have had problems with orders. Sometimes a missing item, sometimes a wrong one. They keep sending e-mail offers including Nars, and at the same time they say that Nars is Uk only customers. 

IHughes

Oh no, mine still says pending too! I'm going to send them an email but I'm worried they'll say it's out of stock and they'll cancel the order!

LC

a couple looks i did with the palette

this one mainly used fez and mekong

and

ashes to ashes, brousse 2, bad behaviour, dogon 2, bellissima