NARSissist Eye Palette

cindypltnm81

I am so annoyed! My palette order had been cancelled! I entered my over draft paying for this palette, so I complained to their customers service and they said I could receive a complimentary eyeshadow duo of my choice! Wow!!! I wanted Kalahari but it's out of stock. Do any of you ladies have a recommendation of other duos to try? Id love something neutral? Would definitely recommend complaining!
All about eve duo Cordura duo Nice neutrals

cindypltnm81

Not many details, just this pic I saw a few days ago: http://forum.sweetmakeuptemptations.com/download/file.php?id=115&mode=view aannnd the link to the forum with a bit of info: http://forum.sweetmakeuptemptations.com/viewtopic.php?t=250&p=2196 There's also a review of the new blush brush here: http://www.temptalia.com/nars-narsissist-cheek-kit-review-photos-swatches ;)
Looks like they just redesign the brush handles but not the brush head on some of them. I have most of the nars brushes except that contour ita one!

cindypltnm81

Pretty Looks LC!  why was it getting negative reviews? 
Quality in the palette are not the same of the regular singles and duos. And I kind of agreed because when I received my palette I felt that it did not meet my expectation of the nars singles/duo that I had from this palette. I had 8 stand alone colors of the 15. I returned mine but then again I probably really did not need it. I will just purchase the shadows from the permanent line. However I think it's a decent palette for those that don't want to spend more on their singles and duo. But the quality is def not the same.

nazih09

Ladies, which single would you recommend for my first nars shadow? I want to just get one first. I'm an nc40-42 for reference :)

FrizzyKab

Quality in the palette are not the same of the regular singles and duos. And I kind of agreed because when I received my palette I felt that it did not meet my expectation of the nars singles/duo that I had from this palette. I had 8 stand alone colors of the 15. I returned mine but then again I probably really did not need it. I will just purchase the shadows from the permanent line. However I think it's a decent palette for those that don't want to spend more on their singles and duo. But the quality is def not the same.
Thanks for this. I've been going back and forth over this palette and you just reminded me why I don't need it. I'm just going to get the duo and single shadows on their own.

cindypltnm81

Thanks for this. I've been going back and forth over this palette and you just reminded me why I don't need it. I'm just going to get the duo and single shadows on their own.
I agree. You might pay a little more in comparison to what the palette retails but you'll def get your money worth. The palette is still beautiful I just think the single and duo shadows are little better quality:) Must haves: Nepal Galapagos All about eve Ashes to ashes Cordura

prplhrt21

a couple looks i did with the palette

this one mainly used fez and mekong

and

ashes to ashes, brousse 2, bad behaviour, dogon 2, bellissima
Gorgeous.!!! would you mind telling me where you got your colored lenses? I am currently looking for some that will show up on my dark brown eyes!!! thanks so much!!

FrizzyKab

I agree. You might pay a little more in comparison to what the palette retails but you'll def get your money worth. The palette is still beautiful I just think the single and duo shadows are little better quality:) Must haves: Nepal Galapagos All about eve Ashes to ashes Cordura
Cindy, thanks so much! This is so helpful!!

Shadowy Lady

I always want to get one of the Nars cheek or eye palettes but I already own so many Nars duos and blushes that it feels that I own half of the palettes already :( NARSissist is no exception either.

IHughes

I'm so annoyed, I'm still waiting for some sort of confirmation on what's going to happen to my order. It still says in progress and I sent them an email and no reply!
I'm starting to believe I won't have it at all!!

cindypltnm81

I always want to get one of the Nars cheek or eye palettes but I already own so many Nars duos and blushes that it feels that I own half of the palettes already :( NARSissist is no exception either. 
Same issue here! I wish they create a large palette where we can place our singles and duos in one place for easier access.

Eliz4

The new brushes in action here: http://youtu.be/0ZaL9RHtZww

What do you think cindypltnm81? Are they similar to yours but with different handles? I'm no expert in nars brushes at all...

cindypltnm81

The new brushes in action here: http://youtu.be/0ZaL9RHtZww What do you think cindypltnm81? Are they similar to yours but with different handles? I'm no expert in nars brushes at all...
Okay, besides the model being beautiful. Only the first brush (thick paddle lay down brush) looks like my #3 brush by nars. The others look completely new. Thank you for sharing.... I plan to check these when they become available. Is there video for the face brushes? Because I have a few and hopefully they're creating completely new brushes.