Nashville, TN CCO (Opry Mills Mall)

jenny88

I hit the Opry Land CCO this afternoon. They still have most of items from my report on 8/31 plus a few new things, including:

Pigments: Steel Blue, Lovely Lilly, Golden Olive, Mutiny, Viz-a-Violet and Bell Bottom Blue.

Shadows: Blanc Type, Typographic and Handwritten from the Matte2 Collection, Pagan from the Alexander McQueen collection and the Family Silver mineralized shadow duo.

They also had the Fafi Quad 1, which includes Vanilla, Hey, Pink Venus and Howzat. It was around $26.

I'm sure I missed a couple of others, but these are the new things I can remember.

saab

i went there on sat and they had alot of new eyeshadows , 3 from the starflash collection dream maker , talent pool , glamour check.

they had 2 cool heat collection eyeshadows - gulf stream and cool heat.
they had print , tete a tint and a few more .
they had all of the neo sci fi eyeshadows , 2 blushes from neo sci fi .
Lipsticks and lipglosses as usual . and some holiday sets , the color forms one .

makeuplover7239

Has anyone been to this CCO recently? I go on a regular basis to the Sevierville one since that is closer to me. Just wanted to know if they have the same stuff as the one in Sevierville, which has picked up in the selection and is awesome.

I may just plan a trip to Nashville just to go to the CCO!!

jenny88

Just returned from the Opry Mills CCO. I try to hit it about once a month and right now it's as well-stocked as I've ever seen it! Did some major damage... Here are the items I remember seeing:

TONS of new eyeshadows - Nylon, Brule, Black Tied, Sable, Yogurt, Omega, Charcoal Brown, Romp, Paradisco, French Cuff, Ricepaper and tons that I am forgetting. (Their eyeshadow stock is usually pathetic, but they have tons right now- LE and Permanent) They also had some quads, including the Tempting quad.

MSF - So Ceylon, Light Flush, Gold Deposit, Petticoat, Refined

Mineralize Blush - Warm Soul & Gleeful

Pigments - They have the same ones they've had for the last few months. The new ones they've added since I was there about a month ago are: Gold Mode, Mega-Rich, Copperbeam, Melon, Gilded Green and a couple more.

If you haven't been in awhile, now is a great time to go!

Hey everyone! I just got back from the Opry Mills CCO!

Alot of what jenny88 mentioned is still there, however here's what I saw (and didn't see)

They had:

Eyeshadow: Cool Heat, Meet the Fleet, Pagan, Time and Space,
Pigments: Mutiny, Bell Bottom Blue, Lovely Lilly,
Paints: Flammable, Untitled, a green one, a purpley one (kind of the color of Burnt Burgendy pigment)
Paint Pots: Fresco Rose, Constructivist, Groundwork, Moss Scape, and a pink one
Enchanting Vermillion Brush Set (I think, there was a brush set that was red)
Little Darlings Warm Pigments Set
Little Darlings Eye Pencils Set
Little Darlings Lip Set (I can't remember which one)
Both Fafi Quads
Some Fafi Dolls
Fafi Bag
2 Colour Forms Advanced Brush Kits (I picked up one of them)
A bunch of Slimshines and Lipglasses and Pro Long Wears
Heatherette Trio 2
Charged Water
A Bunch of Tendertones
All the MSFs jenny88 mentioned
Brushes: 222, 190

I Did Not See:

Paintpots: Blackground, Painterly, Artifact, Bare Study
Any Barbie
Any Dazzleglasses
Fix+
Full Size 187

I hope that helped some of you. If you have any questions about whether they had a specific product, feel free to ask and try to help!

jenny88

Just got back and these are some of the new items for June:

Overrich Pigments: Vintage Gold, Blonde's Gold, Museum Bronze, Antique Green, still have Copperbeam from last month (basically they have all from the Overrich collection except Heritage Rouge)

Mauvement Pigment

Tender Baby Tendertone (was so excited to see this!)

Feeling Beauty Powder Blush

Eyeshadow: Go, Phloof!, Shale

jenny88

I PM'd you, MACaddict21, but in case anyone else is interested...

Went to CCO yesterday afternoon and here's what they had in the way of brushes:

222 fluff shadow brush (like the 217 but longer and narrower)
275 shadow brush (like the 272 but fuller and with brown hairs)
242 flat taklon shadow brush
181 face brush (looks like a big foundation brush but I think used for powder)
239 eyeliner brush (flat, duo fibre)

They also had a couple of random spoolies and brow combs.

I may be forgetting a couple but these are the main ones. Hope this helps!

jacquiqui

went there yesterday and the day before and they had a great selection! tons of neo sci fi shadows... some for the cool heat collection.. and they had mont blac and the other carbon-ish shadow with violet glitter... 4 msfs... they had the natural/shimmer ones and 3 natural mfs.. (medium, light medium and dark) 4 or 5 paint pots, rich metal0x highlighters, tons of holiday stuff, they had fafi eyes 1, heatherette pallette (the pink, purple one) some dame edna stuff, lip conditioners and tendertones... tons of fafi stuff (shirt, scarf, dolls, tote)... let me know if you want to know if they had any specific stuff... that's all i can think at the top of my head right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquiqui
went there yesterday and the day before and they had a great selection! tons of neo sci fi shadows... some for the cool heat collection.. and they had mont blac and the other carbon-ish shadow with violet glitter... 4 msfs... they had the natural/shimmer ones and 3 natural mfs.. (medium, light medium and dark) 4 or 5 paint pots, rich metal0x highlighters, tons of holiday stuff, they had fafi eyes 1, heatherette pallette (the pink, purple one) some dame edna stuff, lip conditioners and tendertones... tons of fafi stuff (shirt, scarf, dolls, tote)... let me know if you want to know if they had any specific stuff... that's all i can think at the top of my head right now.

Thank you so much! Last time I was there, they had one of the Heatherette compacts. Do you remember if they still have it and if so if it was Alpha Girl or Smooth Harmony?

jacquiqui

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradiscolove23
Thank you so much! Last time I was there, they had one of the Heatherette compacts. Do you remember if they still have it and if so if it was Alpha Girl or Smooth Harmony?

i think it was smooth harmony (the bronze shade) because if it was alpha girl, i would've bought it!

karebear3289

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquiqui

do you know if they had Solar White e/s?

midnightlouise

Quote:
Originally Posted by karebear3289
do you know if they had Solar White e/s?

I may be going out there tomorrow and I can check it out for you if I do.
smiles.gif

edit: checked on 7/16/09 and there was no Solar White
ssad.gif

midnightlouise

So I went out there today and the selection was indeed impressive. They still had all of the stuff jacquiqui mentioned, and I saw a couple e/s from BBR. I picked up Top Knot, which I had been looking for.
smiles.gif
Yay me. They also had some mineralize blushes but I can't think which ones except Gleeful because I bought that one lol. Definitely worth a look if you're in the area!

hi
smiles.gif

i went about 2 weeks ago and i picked up some mineralize skin finish, a lipglass (i was impressed w/their selection of lippies), 2 holiday sets, a studio mist foundation and some estee lauder items.

i noticed a good selection of pigments, skin stuff, some really cute brush sets that were tempting, a decent selection of foundations, a few fluidlines and pp's, a few dame edna, heatherette and fafi items, and i was really tempted by some nail polishes as well.

they did not have strobe cream or liquid which i had gone in looking for
ssad.gif

i will probably be back to opry mills for tax-free weekend shopping and will check it out again...
cutey.gif

abbyquack

I unexpectedly ended up at this CCO today, and I think they had a fairly decent selection.

Some highlights:
-Heatherette Trio 2 (purple one)
-Both 2009 Nordstrom Anniversary Palettes (sorry, I forget the name!)
-Lip bag from ^ collection (Spiceflower and Soft Illusion are the l/s)
-Palettes, Brush sets, Makeup sets from Holiday 08
-2008 Colorforms Palettes (lips & eyes)
-Fafi Quads (both)
-Fafi t-shirts, dolls
-MSFs: Light Flush, Petticoat, Blonde, Brunette, Refined
-Pigments (tons!): Blonde's Gold, Spiritualize, Gilded Green, Antique Gold, Mega Rich, Royal Flush, Mutiny, Steel Blue, Bell-Bottom Blue- many more! A few glitters, such as Jewelmarine, Antique Bronze, etc.
-Eyeshadows: Naughty Nauticals, Cool Heat, Neo Sci-Fi, Matte2; Mont Black, Femme Noir, Shale, etc. There were a ton of individual e/s
-MES: Hot Contrast, Brightside/Gallery Girl, Earthly Riches, Family Silver, a couple trios from Red She Said 08, etc.
-Lipsticks: Honeymoon (Moonbathe), Pleasureseeker, other Neo Sci-Fi, Mattenes, Slimshines, etc.

-Quite a bit more...ask me for specifics...Did not see any HK stuff
ssad.gif