Nashville, TN CCO (Opry Mills Mall)

candaces

ill be going to this cco this weekend. has anyone been there this week? is there anything new other than what has been posted?

abbyquack

Bump, just wondering if anyone has been here lately? If not I should be checking it out in a week or so. TIA
smiles.gif

abbyquack

Ok, I'm back! They had a lot of the same stuff from last time (2 months ago!) but I think some new things as well.

They have Redhead MSF!!! And Brunette and Blonde- but Redhead is a rare find and they have tons of them! They also have Cheeky Bronze, Sunny by Nature, Porcelain Pink, Petticoat, Refined, Perfect Topping, Light Flush.

MBs from Grand Duos including Moon River. A few others, didn't look too closely.

Tons of pigments: Blonde's Gold, Royal Flush, Gilded Green, Gold Stroke, Cocomotion, Antique Green, Vintage Gold, Circa Plum, Mutiny, Melon, Mega Rich, etc.

Individual e/s including some older ones: Femme Noir, Petalescent, Fade, Vellum, Pen 'N Pink, Poison Pen, Scene, Bitter, Mont Black, Lotusland, Henna, Pincurl, French Cuff, Blue Flame, Warm Chill, Warming Trend, etc. Lots of MES, from Electroflash, Holiday 08.

The look boxes from last year's Nordstrom's anniversary sale.

Lipsticks: 4N, 1N, Tribalist, Morange, Vanity's Child, Show Orchid, etc etc. Mattenes (a LOT), Slimshines (even more), etc. Tendertones in 4 or 5 shades, lip gelees in 4 or 5 shades, lip conditioners in 4-5 shades. Nothing stood out to me though.

Holiday 08 sets of all kinds (didn't see pigment sets though). Heatherette purple/pink trio, lots of older palettes.

Anniversary sale 09 collection (name escapes me sorry!) both palettes, both lip bags, brush bags.

Ask me if you're looking for anything specific. I did NOT see any HK stuff at all. HTH
smiles.gif

DownInAHole

I just called to ask if they had a new shipment in (that was my only question) because the girlie last time said that they get a shipment in at the end of each month....Anyways, she said "You have to come in and see" ....what? I thought they could at least tell us if they had a new shipment or not?

DownInAHole

Sorry for double posting....
They have quite a bit of pigments, newest being Rose Gold, Gold & Copper. Others being Heritage Rouge, Tan, Brash & Bold, Gilded Green, Antique Green...I forgot the rest sorry guys! There's quite a bit though. A few new e/s, along with the ones they already had....

I am terrible at remembering things off the top of my head, so if you are looking for anything in particular, PM me and ask. =]

lilibat

i'm surprised noone mentioned it but this was destroyed as was all of Opry Mills in the Nashville last week. Not sure how long till they rebuild.

abbyquack

Destroyed?! As in the building is irrepairable and they're starting over? Or like, it was badly flooded/damaged? Either way that's horrible! I was just there a couple months ago, I would have never imagined such a thing would happen!
ssad.gif

DownInAHole

There was 10 feet of standing water in the entire mall. The mall is still standing, but I am unsure of the damage that has occured and what they have to do with the building. I got a tiny article that said..."There's still no estimate when Opry Mills will reopen, but it's safe to say it will be months."

marusia

They are working really fast on it. You could check facebook for "opry mills" to see the pictures. It's pretty sad! I just found out about Nashville's CCO this week as it's only 1 1/2 hours away. I was too late.
cry.gif

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
How sad looking at the picture on facebook... My best friend lives in Nashville and we always went to Opry Mills whenever I'd visit so I could check out the CCO.

candaces

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
Is it sad that when I saw photos of the flooding specifically at Opry Mills, the first thing I thought of was the CCO?

lol i thought the same thing!!

Bluejay

Okay, so Opry Mills isn't opening back up anytime soon.

Has anyone heard if the CCO plans to open anywhere else? I felt like it had more than enough traffic to warrant reopening *somewhere* around here. I'm having some discount MAC withdrawals
mac_haul.gif
(plus I missed a bunch of the In the Groove collection) lol!

leahrenae

After checking the Opry Mills facebook page, it doesn't look like the CCO will be returning. I'm heart broken. I just moved to the Franklin area and found out about it and now it's gone :(

Anyone know why it's not returning? Or will another store in a different location (besides the sevierville store) be opening?

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Oh no! When I got visit my best friend down in Nashville, we always stopped at Opry Mills so I could check the CCO. I sure hope they open one up in the area!