Neo sci-fi

Dani California

Quote:
Originally Posted by catz1ct
Mine hasn't been dispatched yet, i'm hoping to get it before the weekend though.

Me too. Only ordered last night though.

But hoping for before the weekend.
greengrin.gif

melliquor

Went and checked out the collection and a little disappointed. It isn't as great as I thought it would be. I am going to get Magnetic Fields, Pleasureseeker, and Pink Grapefruit... and that is all.

sillymoo

I was good in the end and only picked up 2 e/s - Magnetic Fields and Femme-Fi!
Time & Space was nice but didn't seem to have much colour payoff, and Evening Aura seemed a little chalky on me.

I was in Selfridges first where they were body painting a male model with Neo Sci-Fi type design - was very cool! But there were so many people and i couldn't get near the displays, and when i did, none of the e/s were there! So i went to the Pro Store which was nice and empty to get my e/s and also Grain pro pan.

Jot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani California
Wonder if Jot has been hauling yet?
greengrin.gif

oh i hauled alright
smiles.gif
been having a bit of a rough time so i went with mac therapy

I got
e/s femme-fi
magnetic fields
time & space
Evening Aura

spaced out blush
electro l/s
Pink Grapefruit l/g
Neon 8 nail polish

Love Alert Dazzleglass
Passionate e/s

They didn't have the make up bags in so i'll order mine on line
Edit - added the make up bag now - Small orange one! and also added the blue polish as its coming up free
smiles.gif

glam8babe

i REALLY wanna get pleasureseeker but im scared incase it doesnt show up?
but when ppl said 3N didnt show up .. it showed up perfect on me

what do you guys think about it?

Dani California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jot
oh i hauled alright
smiles.gif

I got
e/s femme-fi
magnetic fields
time & space
Evening Aura

spaced out blush
electro l/s
Pink Grapefruit l/g
Neon 8 nail polish

Love Alert Dazzleglass
Passionate e/s

Brilliant haul!! Wow!!
greengrin.gif

What do you think of Spaced out blush and evening aura and femme fi?
greengrin.gif

Dani California

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
i REALLY wanna get pleasureseeker but im scared incase it doesnt show up?
but when ppl said 3N didnt show up .. it showed up perfect on me

what do you guys think about it?

I wanna know as well, I didn't ge 3N cos was scared in case it didn't show up on me.

Luceuk

I've bought Pleasureseeker and I'm NC20 so I'll post here if it shows up or not when I get it.

Ang9000

I only got Sci-Fi Delity l/s, Soft & Slow l/g & Bare Necessity Dazzelglass. I'm now starting to wonder if the l/s & l/g suit me. I normally only wear light colours

DirtyPlum

Gutted - staff arent allowed to buy it for a few weeks yet
ssad.gif
I only want Pleasureseeker, Pink Grapefruit and Electro (which is a lustre version of Morange - omg!)

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jot
oh i hauled alright
smiles.gif

I got
e/s femme-fi
magnetic fields
time & space
Evening Aura

spaced out blush
electro l/s
Pink Grapefruit l/g
Neon 8 nail polish

Love Alert Dazzleglass
Passionate e/s

Awesome haul.

Claire84

Dani_California, I haven't tried any of them out yet on my face, but they all look beautiful. I've just swatched them on the back of my hand and for an NC30, Femme Fi looks like it'll be a beautiful highlight colour. Evening Aura is a beautiful peacy colour, although I am a little worried about how well it's going to show up on me. The actual texture of the e/s is beautiful though - I think most of them are Veluxe Pearls (one is a frost, but I don't think it's either of these two).

As for the blush, it's a light peach that I'll def be wearing on the apples of my cheeks. Looks like it'll give a nice pop of colour and the finish should also give my skin a nice 'glow' for the summer. The texture of this is great as well, so I'm hoping that it'll apply well. I can't wait to test out all this new stuff! I'm like a kid at Christmas time at the moment!
smiles.gif

Jot

Quote:
Brilliant haul!! Wow!!
greengrin.gif

What do you think of Spaced out blush and evening aura and femme fi?
greengrin.gif

thanks hun. i'll let you know tomorrow when i've played with them - Evening aura had a bit more of an orangey tint to it than i expected but going through a great orange phase so that worked for me

Quote:
I wanna know as well, I didn't ge 3N cos was scared in case it didn't show up on me.

3n is great and shows up loads on me and i've pigmented lips.
Pleasureseeker looked lovely, i was really tempted buy it but it didn't go so well with pink grapefruit so i gave it a miss

Just been online to complete my haulage - ordered the orange make up bag (small) as i already have a medium (Was hard to pick as the blue looked good too!) and also took advantage of the free blue polish and postage - thanks all for the tip on that one xx

Sophia84

Anyone know when Neo Sci Fi and Tendertones are coming to the other european countries too, besides UK??

Shepherdess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia84
Anyone know when Neo Sci Fi and Tendertones are coming to the other european countries too, besides UK??

Sorry hun. I thought the Neo scifi, tendertones and dazzleglass were out the same times in all European countries. In the UK, the release date for a collection is usually the first thursday of every month. HTH
winkiss.gif

Does anyone have a free delivery code? I wanted to be naughty and order a few more of the solar bits but the NAUTICAL delivery code isnt working.
thmbdn.gif

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherdess
Sorry hun. I thought the Neo scifi, tendertones and dazzleglass were out the same times in all European countries. In the UK, the release date for a collection is usually the first thursday of every month. HTH
winkiss.gif

Does anyone have a free delivery code? I wanted to be naughty and order a few more of the solar bits but the NAUTICAL delivery code isnt working.
thmbdn.gif

It's so weird! We got Dazzleglasses 2 weeks earlier here, but still no info about Neo Sci Fi and Tendertones. In Greece we get them much later than the UK :-(